Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
And we never will see a treesome with mom and sydney :(
Da fuck ya talking about? Do these not count as threesome?
sis-bj-threesome (1).jpg sis-lick-threesome (1).png
Please tell me that someone have the 100% save?
If not, i want to know if that mod work with last oficial save game...
The mod comes with a 100% purity save. Its the last one I believe. For corruption you're on your own.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Its still three people participating in sexual activities together. Still a threesome, just a boring and/or disappointing one. Then again there is only one canon threesome and that's Mom and Jennings, which is the truest shame in my opinion.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Here are some more images

Im missing two images of Sarah and Lisa that I will upload later
I give you a like on the Kim image, definitely A+ on that one. The Lisa corrupt's ponytail looks a little weird to me. Maybe its too thin? Not sure but that's my guess. The nude and corrupt Sarah look like a blob since her arm and body morphed together. Maybe extend the body line a little more to differentiate the parts.

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
Its still three people participating in sexual activities together. Still a threesome, just a boring and/or disappointing one. Then again there is only one canon threesome and that's Mom and Jennings, which is the truest shame in my opinion.
Neala and meredina ones?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Neala and meredina ones?
You right, but even then you can only pick one of them so at most its still just two threesomes with 2 BJ related ones. Kinda weak if you ask me. Even his previous game A Zombie's Life had tons of them and some foursome scenes as well! Proof he really dropped the ball on this game...

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
You right, but even then you can only pick one of them so at most its still just two threesomes with 2 BJ related ones. Kinda weak if you ask me. Even his previous game A Zombie's Life had tons of them and some foursome scenes as well! Proof he really dropped the ball on this game...
and the two who are with fred

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I give you a like on the Kim image, definitely A+ on that one. The Lisa corrupt's ponytail looks a little weird to me. Maybe its too thin? Not sure but that's my guess. The nude and corrupt Sarah look like a blob since her arm and body morphed together. Maybe extend the body line a little more to differentiate the parts.
It kinda looks like a twin tail rather than a pony tail. I think the angle and position is wrong, together with the size.

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
I know it's lazy but the ending stills count, don't they?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I know it's lazy but the ending stills count, don't they?
*Deep sigh* Yeah, I suppose you're right as well. You can't count Sarah and Lisa since that one is basically the same as the one they already had. So the only extra one is Dizzy and Sydney's titfuck one and Amos, Donna, and Kim's foursome. Still doesn't compare to AzL's 6+ threesome scenes and 4+ foursome scenes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I did some edits of the kissing scenes
I have also done a lot of edits of other images and sex scenes but I will have to upload them at another time because I have had problems with my internet connection
Enjoy
Glad to see someone finally did a kissing scene for Ms Amos since we know Nergal will never get around to it at this point

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Chilly has called the mod "Done" so it probably won't be updated anymore. There is another user that helped with the Mod that said for every 20+ custom scenes the community makes, he might add them in some how. I think that's what he said but I'm probably wrong.

Either way the finalized release is in the 1st page.
15 to 20, we are at 7 (cause I'm counting the Ms. Amos kiss), 9 if I include these two maybes, 11 if walk finally ever finishes those updates I asked him to do ages ago

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
Here are some more images

Im missing two images of Sarah and Lisa that I will upload later
here are some more images.
I have also made a small mod for the vanilla versión
that includes three mom threesome scenes with Neala, Sarah and Lisa during the babysitter invite event plus a scene for Lisa in the park

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes