Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
So I've made some edits of some busts, that is Sarah, Lisa and Mrs. Jennings. I might try Neala and Dizzy next, who knows. But it's basically the MCs nut all over the bust... Hehe, get it? Nut busts?
Some characters have more nut than others. But I am happy with how they turned out.
Oh boy if Xalenda finds these he might have a field day.
Don't you need to include the faces picture so that we can use the busts in the game?

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
Not really. You can just copy the pre-existing naked faces, paste them in the same folder and rename them to the same name of the folder with the cum busts.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Not really. You can just copy the pre-existing naked faces, paste them in the same folder and rename them to the same name of the folder with the cum busts.
Ah alright, I got it to work now. Now I just need to find somewhere I can use these busts...

xhunter89

May 17, 2021
Hii, hope y'all are having a good day, I was wondering if I could get the modded version pls, like how/where can I download it from? I have and played the original one

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
So I've made some edits of some busts, that is Sarah, Lisa and Mrs. Jennings. I might try Neala and Dizzy next, who knows. But it's basically the MCs nut all over the bust... Hehe, get it? Nut busts?
Some characters have more nut than others. But I am happy with how they turned out.
Oh boy if Xalenda finds these he might have a field day.
is it possible to use it ? if yes how can i make it work plz hepl xD?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
well yeah I know that, but thought there might be an updated version since there's like 380 pages after that. thanks tho
Chilly has called the mod "Done" so it probably won't be updated anymore. There is another user that helped with the Mod that said for every 20+ custom scenes the community makes, he might add them in some how. I think that's what he said but I'm probably wrong.

Either way the finalized release is in the 1st page.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
is there a way to solve the fullscren resoultion problem, im on laptop i tried different stuff but it doesnt work
help pls

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is there a way to solve the fullscren resoultion problem, im on laptop i tried different stuff but it doesnt work
help pls
1. Right click on the taskbar
2. Hit Taskbar Settings
3. In the settings menu click to turn on the option to hide the taskbar when your not hovering over it.

That's really the only way

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I did some edits of the kissing scenes
I have also done a lot of edits of other images and sex scenes but I will have to upload them at another time because I have had problems with my internet connection
Enjoy
Pretty good my friend. Here's my thoughts: The purity ones look a little weird because their torsos seem to go at a right angle when they should just go in a diagonal in my opinion. The only other thing is canonically Amos and Mom have bigger tits than Kim does but here they look smaller than hers. Especially Amos, she is an extra curvy woman, so it just looks weird.

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
Pretty good my friend. Here's my thoughts: The purity ones look a little weird because their torsos seem to go at a right angle when they should just go in a diagonal in my opinion. The only other thing is canonically Amos and Mom have bigger tits than Kim does but here they look smaller than hers. Especially Amos, she is an extra curvy woman, so it just looks weird.
Make the comparison and you will see that I made them bigger

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I did some edits of the kissing scenes
I have also done a lot of edits of other images and sex scenes but I will have to upload them at another time because I have had problems with my internet connection
Enjoy
My thoughts is that in the Mom corrupt picture, she looks pissed. Maybe you should angle the eyebrows a bit upwards? Also, Amos in the purity picture looks a bit unsure, like she doesn't really want to kiss him. Other than that, they look really good. I can't wait for the next ones.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I mean, he did just up and open mouth kiss his mother (probably with some tongue action) and Amos is actively kissing her daughter's friend on the lips. Sounds like those would be the appropriate expressions to me.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I mean, he did just up and open mouth kiss his mother (probably with some tongue action) and Amos is actively kissing her daughter's friend on the lips. Sounds like those would be the appropriate expressions to me.
I just feel like there should at least be a version were they do enjoy it, since in the end they do end up enjoying it.

Last edited:

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Please tell me that someone have the 100% save?
If not, i want to know if that mod work with last oficial save game...

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes