Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I don't know if its a bug or something but I can't progress through Kimberly's route. The guide said that after the first kissing scene you need to at least 30% Purity or Corruption to trigger the the BJ scene but even after achieving 50% on both Purity and Corruption the scene where either Kimberly invites you to hide together (Purity) or the one where she leaves you (corruption) on the Hide and Seek one still won't trigger.
Try progressing in the main story stuff. Worked for me!

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
I don't know if its a bug or something but I can't progress through Kimberly's route. The guide said that after the first kissing scene you need to at least 30% Purity or Corruption to trigger the the BJ scene but even after achieving 50% on both Purity and Corruption the scene where either Kimberly invites you to hide together (Purity) or the one where she leaves you (corruption) on the Hide and Seek one still won't trigger.
IIRC, Kimberly doesn't invite you, you invite her. When hiding or seeking, talk to her first, and then go "hide" in the bathroom. If that doesn't work, post your save file, and I'll try to see what's going on.

heldkaiser09

Apr 16, 2021
IIRC, Kimberly doesn't invite you, you invite her. When hiding or seeking, talk to her first, and then go "hide" in the bathroom. If that doesn't work, post your save file, and I'll try to see what's going on.
Did what you said and she only replies "I am already hiding here" or something. Here's the save file you requested

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Right so it's done. Uh. I think it turned out well enough. The first frame or two kind of suck ass but hey. You learn as you go.
Although it makes me wonder if Neala in game would let anyone else but the MC and Meridiana touch her.
I'll work on some busts now or something.
Remember: MC's slap makes her subservient in the new story. One slap and she'd be in doggy anyways. All MC has to do is get Fred there as well and its totally possible.

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Hello guys it's been a while since i spent here on the forum, here are some works of art from Dark Flame (unfortunately, he is no longer on the forum) and some edits of mine.

These arts were being produced for my mod.

Hope you like it :)
Ms Amos Seduce 1.jpg
951242_862630_jenning_OG.png
Fred and Sydney Kiss.png
MsAmos and Larry.jpg Larry and Mom.jpg

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I've added a backpocket, a frontal pocket and some lines to make it look like she is actually bending.
I don't think I will re-visit this again.
Also made a quick Neala kissing edit. I Think this one actually turned out better than the Mrs. Jennings one. Although I am not sure about the figure comparisons, you know? It seems to me that Neala has a bigger chest, broader shoulders but a smaller ass compared to Mrs. Jennings. Eh fuck it.

Also uh, tell me if the eyes should be opened.
We really do need more kissing pics for all the characters. Thanks for these!

Edit, these pictures seem to be too small to use in a good looking way in the game.

Last edited:

Vikky007

Jul 22, 2017
Hello guys it's been a while since i spent here on the forum, here are some works of art from Dark Flame (unfortunately, he is no longer on the forum) and some edits of mine.

These arts were being produced for my mod.

Hope you like it :)
View attachment 1201703
View attachment 1201705
View attachment 1201706
View attachment 1201708 View attachment 1201709
The lines aren't good at all but the poses are fantastic.
If you got a good drawing tablet, cleaned up the lines and fixed some of the proportions, it'll look really good imo.

sriesk

Mar 20, 2019
I do wish their was more modded scenes of other characters getting dp'ed by Fred and MC cause that's
just my fetish

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
So I've made some edits of some busts, that is Sarah, Lisa and Mrs. Jennings. I might try Neala and Dizzy next, who knows. But it's basically the MCs nut all over the bust... Hehe, get it? Nut busts?
Some characters have more nut than others. But I am happy with how they turned out.
Oh boy if Xalenda finds these he might have a field day.

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
The lines aren't good at all but the poses are fantastic.
If you got a good drawing tablet, cleaned up the lines and fixed some of the proportions, it'll look really good imo.
Well as I said the art is not my own, he had plans to improve the trait in the future but unfortunately he deleted his account on the forum. :(

(but in relation to the poses he was very creative to draw lol.)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
any new update?
Reminder this is a MOD from the Vanilla game which means a mod technically does and doesn't have a Final update until the Author(s) of this mod decide to actually announce a definitive and final update.

So technically the mod its updated but can change whenever the author feels like updating it :p its not that confusing to understand so there you go

dummykills

Feb 4, 2021
Reminder this is a MOD from the Vanilla game which means a mod technically does and doesn't have a Final update until the Author(s) of this mod decide to actually announce a definitive and final update.

So technically the mod its updated but can change whenever the author feels like updating it :p its not that confusing to understand so there you go
yes I know and I'm asking if there is something new added to the mod

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes