Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
This always got me curious due UD being based from urban Life but ¿how come neala didn't got her school playable side?

In urban life that was a good thing to have by not only playing with the MC but as well with her by also doing side stuff on the market or even the bar if i'm not mistaken.
Nergal made a vote early in its development whether or not to keep that aspect and I guess people only wanted Peter's side. That being said there was supposed to also be her backstory told at some point but he just dropped that as well. The trello only had [redacted] as the description of them so its anyone's guess what it really was.

• Sad
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I decided to give it a run yesterday and Nessa codename for Neala really have a decent story progress side > Being a school Alpha woman among the other girls > Being the president of a group with a blondy > Pool interaction > Flirting with teacher and finding out about 2 teachers having fun next to the infirmary room and finally and not least fun at the cafeteria with students.

Quite a bummer on why Nergal didn't go forward to give Neala a 2nd playable character story to her!
But anyways it was nice thing to share in here and as always good stuff on the sprites and fan-work guys :D !

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I decided to give it a run yesterday and Nessa codename for Neala really have a decent story progress side > Being a school Alpha woman among the other girls > Being the president of a group with a blondy > Pool interaction > Flirting with teacher and finding out about 2 teachers having fun next to the infirmary room and finally and not least fun at the cafeteria with students.

Quite a bummer on why Nergal didn't go forward to give Neala a 2nd playable character story to her!
But anyways it was nice thing to share in here and as always good stuff on the sprites and fan-work guys :D !
Inb4 someone makes the 2nd playable character thing happen

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017

Dont forget being a model for a clothing store. She really had a decent amount of shit in xlife.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Okay that explains that event in the high school and the two teachers having fun in the infirmary... Isn't that where Lisa and Sarah are in the high school? Were they more than just friends in X Life?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Okay that explains that event in the high school and the two teachers having fun in the infirmary... Isn't that where Lisa and Sarah are in the high school? Were they more than just friends in X Life?
Imma be honest with you, I been playing it for 9 hrs now and i haven't been able to progress on the content of both versions v01a08 first edition and V0.1.8f second edition i haven't been able to progress in the other world aka the dream world and i'm stuck without knowing what to do in the ogres clan nor what to after :p

Plus taking the fact that there's no many character sprites while playing Nessa, this includes lisa and sarah but i'm sure they don't show up there as npc's not even in the park as i coulda done exploring. finally first edition lets you roam around the city while in second edition you have fast travel to specific places so there's also that to take in consideration btw!

I may be sure they have their separate houses in the first edition. maybe i look a bit into and explore further to see if there's any resemblance to Lisa and Sarah

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Spoiler alert, there isnt or if there are they aren't together or in the school. I've played a ton of xlife over the years trying to understand how the unlocks work. I dont remember them as nessa or the Male mc.

• Sad

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
Anybody that is stuck on Mrs Jennings boner event and keeps studying with fred, just try and meet all the characters. The scene for the event should be pito and his friend showing up in front of you entering the school like when they first meet you.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
If you're talking about the one where Fred is on the lookout its only in the test room. For the titfuck and toilet ride ones it should be just fucking her once then going there on the weekend afternoons.

solrune

Apr 29, 2019
I have the Mrs Jennings problem as well as some others. I've searched through the whole thread but I guess I need to patch it somehow? I'm talking about the issue of game freezing bug after she got yelled at in the principal's office. Patch 5+ google link seems dead. Any advice? Thanks.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Whatever makes you happy buddy, but you know I stick to OGs... just with a little liberty.
Its a perfect pose you choose for the spicy duo of milfs <3, maybe its because i haven't played this for 2 months now but isn't both of their racks supposed to be more THICC?
Just asking not ranting or anything

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Sure technically you're right, but its based off of a kiss from Jennings and Mom. Plus maybe its smaller because they're supposed to be closer to the background so perspective and whatnot.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes