Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Help me.
I am new to this game.
Whenever I click on .exe file of game it was opened but after that for any click it shows following error.

Unable to find file
Audio/se/Cursor 2

And

Audio/se/decision 3

Can anyone help me please

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Help me.
I am new to this game.
Whenever I click on .exe file of game it was opened but after that for any click it shows following error.

Unable to find file
Audio/se/Cursor 2

And

Audio/se/decision 3

I can't find those files and I get no error. Are you sure you're playing Urban Demons or this mod?

Feb 27, 2020
Help me.
I am new to this game.

Unable to find file
Audio/se/Cursor 2

And

Audio/se/decision 3

Have you downloaded the ? Its necesary to run this game, and the lack of it might be the cause of your situation.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Typing is really hard when your g h and ' keys aren't working correctly on your laptop's keyboard
You'd be surprised at the amount of words that use those keys...
Life is pain...

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
at least it's only those three and not like mine which are 4,5,r,t,f,g,v and b, i need to use the on-screen keyboard for those

Thicboifitboi

Jun 17, 2020
Can someone help me out I try extracting the file so can play it on android on joiplay and it says it cant extract it but I can with the base game pls help thank you

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I've made some edits. All of Mrs. Jennings.
I tried to do a kiss first, then the Dizzy Handjob and then the Class Hand Job, all of them naked of course. Because what's the point of doing them otherwise?
I am not very happy how the Dizzy Handjob turned out but hey, maybe you guys can fix it.
Oh I also made some edits of Mrs. Jennings looking at you in class.
Mrs. Jennings Kiss.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I've made some edits. All of Mrs. Jennings.
I tried to do a kiss first, then the Dizzy Handjob and then the Class Hand Job, all of them naked of course. Because what's the point of doing them otherwise?
I am not very happy how the Dizzy Handjob turned out but hey, maybe you guys can fix it.
Oh I also made some edits of Mrs. Jennings looking at you in class.
View attachment 1197697
Not bad I gotta say. A little critique if you don't mind: The kiss looks great, but Jennings wears pants, so I think you should've extended the skirt all the way down to cover her legs. Maybe throw in some lines to imply a pocket or two. As for the others, whenever you added something (i.e the breasts for the class hj and the face for the Dizzy hj) they look kinda scratchy. Maybe use the line tool on a higher layer to keep the form better. Either way, I give you a round of applause for doing something I could not. You're amazing dude!

IC123

Oct 9, 2019
I've added a backpocket, a frontal pocket and some lines to make it look like she is actually bending.
I don't think I will re-visit this again.
Also made a quick Neala kissing edit. I Think this one actually turned out better than the Mrs. Jennings one. Although I am not sure about the figure comparisons, you know? It seems to me that Neala has a bigger chest, broader shoulders but a smaller ass compared to Mrs. Jennings. Eh fuck it.

Also uh, tell me if the eyes should be opened.

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I've added a backpocket, a frontal pocket and some lines to make it look like she is actually bending.
I don't think I will re-visit this again.
Also made a quick Neala kissing edit. I Think this one actually turned out better than the Mrs. Jennings one. Although I am not sure about the figure comparisons, you know? It seems to me that Neala has a bigger chest, broader shoulders but a smaller ass compared to Mrs. Jennings. Eh fuck it.

Also uh, tell me if the eyes should be opened.
Its all about context. I think Neala needs open, but Jennings is closed. Neala is pissed at the idea while Jennings is secretly into it and can't control herself. You're right about the comparison but its much easier to just make a template and roll with it.

heldkaiser09

Apr 16, 2021
I don't know if its a bug or something but I can't progress through Kimberly's route. The guide said that after the first kissing scene you need to at least 30% Purity or Corruption to trigger the the BJ scene but even after achieving 50% on both Purity and Corruption the scene where either Kimberly invites you to hide together (Purity) or the one where she leaves you (corruption) on the Hide and Seek one still won't trigger.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes