Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Are you asking for the entire rundown as if you know nothing or is there something specific you wanna know?
If it isn't too much of a bother, I would like a rundown excluding the scene formula (like the scene speed, background, scene graphics, dialogs and cum scene). I mostly want to know what the numbers in the upper left corner mean, and how to make the game recognize a scene, but any other knowledge that I haven't mentioned can be usefull to know.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok, I'm gonna do this question by question.
1) "What do those numbers mean?"
I'm not gonna lie and say I fully understand scripts. The short version is its the random sounds you hear in the scene. The first number is the set of random sounds while the second is the frame its played on. If you want another sound on another frame you need to use a ; and use the right numbers in that order. From what I get there are 3 usable number sets: 0-2. 0 is like wet pussy sounds, 1 is bj sounds, and 2 is hard slaps according to the script. 0 and 1 however have the same audio files tied to them so it doesn't really matter. 3 and above will grant you an error and if you use a frame that doesn't exist in the scene, the sound will never play. If for some un-godly reason (HA pun included) you feel the need to alter this its known as "Nergal's Advanced Scene Player" in the script editor. Be warned: make sure you have a backup somewhere since some errors are irreversible when dealing with scripts.
2) "How to make the game recognize a scene."
First there needs to be a dialogue in the proper folder. This is important as you will need to know the actor id of said character is assigned. For example: if it was a scene for Jennings the number would be 4 as that is her actor id. This is important for what I'm about to tell you. In order for a scene to appear in the game you need to enter an event, go to the last page on the event window, and choose the script button. In the new window you are gonna write this with the appropriate information.
play_scene("[name of dialogue]",[variable associated to scene],[actor id])
The variable is only used to check if its the first time the scene has played before so make sure you add one to that variable after the scene plays unless you want only the first part of the dialogue to play. Make sure it's spelled correctly, its in this order, the right actor id folder is spelled right, the actor id is correct, etc. Scripts are specific, if even one letter is off the scene won't play. If you forget the quote marks, won't play.
Any questions?

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
I thought this mod was almost entirely only Corruption path additions.
Is Purity path more viable and/or stable than Corruption?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
It's more pure than corrupt if you ask me, but regardless much like the official one all they are are just dialogue differences. The story's the same regardless.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Ok, I'm gonna do this question by question.
1) "What do those numbers mean?"
I'm not gonna lie and say I fully understand scripts. The short version is its the random sounds you hear in the scene. The first number is the set of random sounds while the second is the frame its played on. If you want another sound on another frame you need to use a ; and use the right numbers in that order. From what I get there are 3 usable number sets: 0-2. 0 is like wet pussy sounds, 1 is bj sounds, and 2 is hard slaps according to the script. 0 and 1 however have the same audio files tied to them so it doesn't really matter. 3 and above will grant you an error and if you use a frame that doesn't exist in the scene, the sound will never play. If for some un-godly reason (HA pun included) you feel the need to alter this its known as "Nergal's Advanced Scene Player" in the script editor. Be warned: make sure you have a backup somewhere since some errors are irreversible when dealing with scripts.
2) "How to make the game recognize a scene."
First there needs to be a dialogue in the proper folder. This is important as you will need to know the actor id of said character is assigned. For example: if it was a scene for Jennings the number would be 4 as that is her actor id. This is important for what I'm about to tell you. In order for a scene to appear in the game you need to enter an event, go to the last page on the event window, and choose the script button. In the new window you are gonna write this with the appropriate information.
play_scene("[name of dialogue]",[variable associated to scene],[actor id])
The variable is only used to check if its the first time the scene has played before so make sure you add one to that variable after the scene plays unless you want only the first part of the dialogue to play. Make sure it's spelled correctly, its in this order, the right actor id folder is spelled right, the actor id is correct, etc. Scripts are specific, if even one letter is off the scene won't play. If you forget the quote marks, won't play.
Any questions?
Alright, I think there has been a misscomunication on my part. I already know how to make the scene by the script. The main problem is that it doesn't want to play the scene because it says that the graphics for it is missing. So if I make a new scene named "mom-morning-ride" and use the kitchen intense ride graphics, it says that it couldn't find the "mom-morning-ride" graphics. I then manually made new scene graphics and renamed them, but then the dialog wouldn't play. So I'm thinking that there is still something I'm missing. Anyhting you recognize? If so, maybe you could whip (pun intended) together some explonation when you have the time.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Then to me it sounds like there's something wrong with the dialogue itself. The only way I can help fix it is by you sharing it here or by message. I can't give advice without all the details first. If you do that for me I can better explain how to fix it.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Should I play both the original game and this mod? Or just this mod? I don't wanna miss any content from either.
Recommended to play first the Original version, so after you decide to jump to the modded version see the differences when comes to dialog and extra fan-made female characters.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
It is plus more, what he's saying is it follows the original's story, so play the OG so you get an idea of how to story progresses then come over to see the new stuff.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Hope someone comes by and makes more loli scenes! I have so many wicked ideas, but can't draw for shit.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Who else but Fred? I guess maybe it could have been Larry as well, but I imagine him as a ginger. Canonically there are no models for the other boys so I chose black for Fred's hair because why not?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This always got me curious due UD being based from urban Life but ¿how come neala didn't got her school playable side?

In urban life that was a good thing to have by not only playing with the MC but as well with her by also doing side stuff on the market or even the bar if i'm not mistaken.

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
there were plans to do two stories one on mc and the other on neala but a poll was done and people voted for mc only

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes