Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, the problem seems to with the back cover. The simple act of putting the back cover on will turn the phone off but the phone is now turning on normally without it. Luckily it doesn't turn off while I have the case on it at least.

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
The phone with all my reference gifs, digital comics, notes for Cycle, and a bunch of other material isn't turning on, meaning a good portion of Cycle's development is now gone if I can't find a way to transfer the memory to my computer.

The dream is dead, this is the universe telling me that all I'm good for is this fucking mod
Don't think that way mang; keep on keeping on. Gotta get out a first release before you make any calls like that; I think you've got what it takes.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Okay, the problem seems to with the back cover. The simple act of putting the back cover on will turn the phone off but the phone is now turning on normally without it. Luckily it doesn't turn off while I have the case on it at least.
Hmmm... What phone do you have?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I don't think CMOS batteries exist on phones. It has to be called something else or it's another problem entirely.
CMOS batteries do exist on some older phones, directly on the motherboard, to keep track of the real-time clock. Recently the phones have smaller chips that simply have a similar function, and don't have a cmos battery. So it depends on the model and brand of the phone.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
The phone with all my reference gifs, digital comics, notes for Cycle, and a bunch of other material isn't turning on, meaning a good portion of Cycle's development is now gone if I can't find a way to transfer the memory to my computer.

The dream is dead, this is the universe telling me that all I'm good for is this fucking mod
Nah, it's just a setback, you'll get through this. There's no haste and pressure so take your time doing what you like bruv

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
CMOS batteries do exist on some older phones, directly on the motherboard, to keep track of the real-time clock. Recently the phones have smaller chips that simply have a similar function, and don't have a cmos battery. So it depends on the model and brand of the phone.
Actually the clock on the phone is always wrong now, it only corrects itself after connecting to wifi

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
do you know when the next update will be? perhaps with the addition of the harem
If you're talking about this mod: There will be no new additions to it besides the works I or other artists add. The mod is complete\dead. If you are talking about Cycle: He has a lot of stuff he has to do before he can think of the first REAL demo of it. Don't expect that til the cows come home or pigs can fly.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Glass posted new UD art on her Twitter View attachment 1134770
Inb4 we get a mini update with the harem as slutbunnies and some extra scenes made by fans/glassfish because that would be chill. Maybe even some loli scenes by others. I would understand if it wouldn't happen because the mod is done but still, the girls could use a new outfit with easy access, hehe

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys what kind of moding tools do you use to edit the dialogs? Im trying to edit the conversation between MC and Dominus but editing the RVDATA2 file seems to corrupt it.

jessbarney225

Aug 23, 2019
How can I get Mrs. Jennings's home address? I know which door it is but it won't let me in and I have been getting the text from her telling me to come over. Is there some dialogue I havent activated?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes