Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hey belmont, I haven't seen any scene posts or scene updates (I think, I have just skimmed through most of the thread that I haven't read) Have you stopped to draw new/updated scenes, have you taken a pause or are you still working on them?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Also, I'm trying to create my own scenes, but I can't quite get it to work. Could I possibly be blessed with the wisdom of Chilly on how to create new scenes?

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Not terrible, but the area around the lips are giving me the heebie jeebies.

Also to answer your other question, I don't think so. They have different properties and what not so you'd have to get Ace in order to properly "mod" the game.
Ya I forgot to upscale the lips. Also I was able to get the demo version of Ace and was able to modify the dialogues.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey belmont, I haven't seen any scene posts or scene updates (I think, I have just skimmed through most of the thread that I haven't read) Have you stopped to draw new/updated scenes, have you taken a pause or are you still working on them?
Naw, I'm doing some personal stuff for my mod. Dialogues, scripts, eventing, etc. I'll get back to them eventually, but right now I'm dealing with some stuff irl.
Also, I'm trying to create my own scenes, but I can't quite get it to work. Could I possibly be blessed with the wisdom of Chilly on how to create new scenes?
Oh ok, I didn't wanna give you my wisdom anyways! *Blows raspberries and just in general acts like a kid*

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Yo Lucy, any ideas what kind if scenes? Loli? Mom/Sis exhibitionism? MomXsisXAmanda/Alison?
Yeah these are ones I'd love but am also just guessing because Fans making their own scenes is awesome!

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Naw, I'm doing some personal stuff for my mod. Dialogues, scripts, eventing, etc. I'll get back to them eventually, but right now I'm dealing with some stuff irl.

Oh ok, I didn't wanna give you my wisdom anyways! *Blows raspberries and just in general acts like a kid*
Oh, I'm sorry. I just thought that a Belmont would be reluctant to give the second dark lord his help. But if you have something you can teach me, then I would not turn down that offer

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
The problem is chilly so rarely checks this place that it's practically pointless to ask him anything. He's made it clear he wants nothing to do with UD anymore. It's to the point where he's told me I'm the only reason it's still up. He wanted to delete this thread but I told him no. If anyone wants help it's best to ask me. I'll help anyone...even the dark lord...

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
The problem is chilly so rarely checks this place that it's practically pointless to ask him anything. He's made it clear he wants nothing to do with UD anymore. It's to the point where he's told me I'm the only reason it's still up. He wanted to delete this thread but I told him no. If anyone wants help it's best to ask me. I'll help anyone...even the dark lord...
Inb4 people start asking you to make more scenes lmao

Okay I might be one of them, but I doubt you'll want to make them considering my name and all

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Its a mod based of a ´´Completed game with potential for a remake, unless nergal doesn't care at all and move on indefinitely´´
So like xalenda don't expect updates and enjoy the lastest content of the MOD.

AkaOzone

Feb 28, 2018
"Meridiana said she was on the ground floor." Where do I go now? I remember seeing something about getting a key, but it's not in the inventory.
Asset 2.png

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
On the left Lilitu says "Good luck". On the right, the first time I got in I checked everything and once got a text box but don't remember what it said.
Since I forgot to look into this (please forgive me!) in order to get in there you need to free Meridiana so go back to the Prison and free her then go to there.

AkaOzone

Feb 28, 2018
Thank you. But I still need some help, where is that prison? The entrance to it.

Edit: I just wasted so much time when I only need to go left and right on the palace second floor.

Last edited:

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Soo, do you have any tips on how to make your own scenes? I would really appreciate some advice, since I want to make my own scenes without any bugs.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes