Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I know this isn't mod related but I'm running a poll on Twitter for my game Cycle and I need the votes

Reactions: TEVIN CLARKE

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Btw i'm curious if you don't mind... Do this character ever have any role in the vanilla version?

Or in this mod what she will be providing to the MC? and before you jump into conclusions ´´no i'm not requesting an scene for her zomg omg no way!´´
Originally Mom only got you a basic phone, so you'd have to earn some money to buy a better phone with a camera from her. Nergal at some point just gave you the better phone so she became the "get a camera from to post on totally not Patreon" girl.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Ms. Amos 10 hearts scene is bugged for me and wont trigger. Need those scenes to beat thegame, but MC just says how hot she looks sleeping. Anyone else having this issue?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Btw i'm curious if you don't mind... Do this character ever have any role in the vanilla version?

Or in this mod what she will be providing to the MC? and before you jump into conclusions ´´no i'm not requesting an scene for her zomg omg no way!´´
Originally Mom only got you a basic phone, so you'd have to earn some money to buy a better phone with a camera from her. Nergal at some point just gave you the better phone so she became the "get a camera from to post on totally not Patreon" girl.
Basically what King said. On the original thread there was talk about making her look like Flo from Progressive and giving her a scene that was based on Kimberly's store fuck scene but nothing came from it. I'm just changing her into Samsung Sam as a full little Easter egg.

How l do the babysitting event? l talked to Mom everyday in the afternoon and still nothing appear
Did you make sure to progress through Dizzy's storyline enough to unlock said option? You also have to make sure Dizzy is your first babysitter.

Ms. Amos 10 hearts scene is bugged for me and wont trigger. Need those scenes to beat thegame, but MC just says how hot she looks sleeping. Anyone else having this issue?
Do you have true corruption unlocked? This is an honest question

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
How l do the babysitting event? l talked to Mom everyday in the afternoon and still nothing appear
Its supposed to be at afternoon before dinner where you ask mom if she gonna go out so you can set your preferred lady to babysit the MC on the cellphone.

That if memory from a lot of months of not playing this doesn't fail me lol

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Basically what King said. On the original thread there was talk about making her look like Flo from Progressive and giving her a scene that was based on Kimberly's store fuck scene but nothing came from it. I'm just changing her into Samsung Sam as a full little Easter egg.

Did you make sure to progress through Dizzy's storyline enough to unlock said option? You also have to make sure Dizzy is your first babysitter.

Do you have true corruption unlocked? This is an honest question
Yeah, trying a new playthrough now, but I don't see a prompt to do anything as far as using that power.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Sorry if this was already asked before, but there'll be more sharing scenes? like wiith Kaylee and fred or Sara and fred?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I forgot to mention this but Walk finished updating the Starfire missionary scene. I will use that to update the mummy girl version of the scene at a later time.

Reactions: MikeyBurger

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
I'll have a look at the coding later and get back to you
[/QUOTE]
OK, hopefully it isn't anything major.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes