Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Cycle Logo for F95Z.png

This thread is made to discuss the (at the time) newly released proof of concept gameplay demo for Cycle of Life and Sex, or Cycle for short. Cycle is a sex themed turn based RPG made in RPG Maker VX Ace that is currently in development by ChillyScholar with artwork from the likes of Bisonbison / loveurban, Gross Mind, walk314, AnimationAttempts, and itsonlyme . The general plot of Cycle is that you play as a sporeling named Xander that was created by Poison Ivy (and Harley Quinn to an extent) during an event known as a dimensional quake. These dimensional quakes are essentially incursion events (see the Marvel Wiki for a proper definition) that are causing multiple realities, mainly ones from comics, to combine with one another. It is your mission as Xander to find out the cause of all these quakes and put a stop to them before all realities are destroyed. Plus you get to fuck a bunch of comic babes along the way.

As of release 0.1A, the game currently has 290+ fully animated scenes, with 60+ of them being accessible via normal gameplay, the rest are accessible via a cheat room that has a scene gallery. The release also include several battles, including multiple boss battles with villains among the likes of Doctor Psycho and the Scarecrow.

RPGVXACE RTP is required to run this game.

WE DO NOT TALK/POST ABOUT PREGNANCY CONTENT HERE!! PREGNANCY CONTENT
WILL NEVER BE INCLUDED!!

Thread Updated:
June 25 2023
Developer: ChillyScholar ( , , , )
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1C (Fifth/Possibly Final Proof of Concept Release)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

List of the game's female characters: HERE
List of scenes that are missing animations: HERE
DOWNLOAD:
Version 0.1C:

screenshot 1.png screenshot 2.png screenshot 3.png screenshot_6.png screenshot_4.png screenshot_5.png

I hope I did this right, someone please tell me if I did anything wrong or against the rules, I've been here on this site for so long and yet I'm still so new to all of this

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
General layout idea for a post proof of concept demo (continuing from where the POC leaves off)

After some discussion about being a hero with Harley and Ivy, Xander decides to go to Gotham like an idiot only to get saved from brutes by Batman and company. Bruce will then have his new young proteges All Star and Katana train you.
Explore New York with them and level up by fighting off generic criminals during nightly patrols. Eventually after reaching a certain level and making friends with all available girls leads to you unlocking true access to Central Park in order to properly fight Mardakko.
Watch a news report about her, go to the park, fight fight fight, win, make her suck your cock then blow her up.
Take one of her tentacles home, revive her, make her your sidekick.
First part of demo is then over.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Writing out the basic plot-lines for each area of my game, writing it down both on here and in notepad just to make sure I remember everything and to help myself out in the future. This continues off my last post. I'm also listing this out in sections, those being the basic plot of the area, side-plots that lead to scenes with characters that don't get much exposure in the main plot, and then a brief description of how to fight secret bosses and find secret characters. I'll put them in spoilers cause of how long this post will be.

First adding some things, I've said before that the world of the game is created by what has been described as dimensional quakes, which causes alternate universes to crash into one another and fuse together. Also for Mardakko's boss fight you will notice that she is covered in this strange flaming aura, this aura will be seen in other characters and will be explained further in a bit.

So yeah, those are my ideas, but not all of them. This post doesn't even go into detail about the side-quests you do with Sasquatch Detective, the characters that travel between different locations like Wonder Woman, or what happens when you time travel with the Legends. I'll go into further detail about that at a later time.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
belmont did you like fran from final fantasy the rabbit girl i thought she was hot. this rabbit girl is just like her but with more human look lol.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Finally made the Haydee battle, she's just a twice as powerful version of the Mardakko fight tho

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Miruko of course, who else?

I mean, sure I guess. Fucking animals is not really my thing, so she was just a fun little pet to Balthier for me.
But Miruko and Fran are just humans with animal features, so not beasty, borderline furry but not beastie

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Beasty is the act of having sexual relations with an animal. Miruko is a woman with the quirk of a rabbit, thus she is a rabbit who looks like a woman. Fran is from a species of women who look like bunnys and are different to humans. Anthropomorphic animals are still animals like Sonic is still a hedgehog and Tails is still a fox. To me, you are fucking a rabbit and yes it also applies to Froppy and fucking a frog. Furries are people who dress up as animals, whether full body or just partial. Miruko and Fran aren't "fursonas" of different people, these are who they are. This is my take on them, feel free to accept or deny it, either way you do you people.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Beasty is the act of having sexual relations with an animal. Miruko is a woman with the quirk of a rabbit, thus she is a rabbit who looks like a woman. Fran is from a species of women who look like bunnys and are different to humans. Anthropomorphic animals are still animals like Sonic is still a hedgehog and Tails is still a fox. To me, you are fucking a rabbit and yes it also applies to Froppy and fucking a frog. Furries are people who dress up as animals, whether full body or just partial. Miruko and Fran aren't "fursonas" of different people, these are who they are. This is my take on them, feel free to accept or deny it, either way you do you people.
You're gonna fuck the rabbit and the frog and you're gonna like it!! XD
Your argument is the same as my best friend actually, like it goes so far that she says Saiyans are only okay once you cut off their tails