Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
After making the Ms. Taylor overhauled sprite, I decided to put together sprites for all the girls in the overhauled style.
Should be a sprite for every bust in here, plus the laying down poses for those that had them.
Again, I'm not sure if these are usable, but I think they came together nice.

Last edited:

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
After making the Ms. Taylor overhauled sprite, I decided to put together sprites for all the girls in the overhauled style.
Should be a sprite for every bust in here, plus the laying down poses for those that had them.
Again, I'm not sure if these are usable, but I think they came together nice.
These are great! Only issue is that the sprites for Sarah, Lisa, and Mrs. Taylor are all found within the female-characters.png file instead of the two separate files you have listen in your post and I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to sprites, so I'm clueless when it comes to editing the female-characters.png to incorporate your revamped sprites.

Other than that, really happy with how they look and I've added the compatible ones to my copy of the game. Would love to see some of the unique sprites such as $!MomShower.png (which uses the original sprite) modified to use your revamped sprite.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
These are great! Only issue is that the sprites for Sarah, Lisa, and Mrs. Taylor are all found within the female-characters.png file instead of the two separate files you have listen in your post and I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to sprites, so I'm clueless when it comes to editing the female-characters.png to incorporate your revamped sprites.

Other than that, really happy with how they look and I've added the compatible ones to my copy of the game. Would love to see some of the unique sprites such as $!MomShower.png (which uses the original sprite) modified to use your revamped sprite.
With the additional sprites added from the other busts, they wouldn't fit in the same file.
To be clear, these are not drop-in ready, they're more like raw resources. If you added them in now and overwrote the old files with them then the sprites would probably look weird, or be at the very least out of sync, while some characters wouldn't appear correctly at all.
In order for them to be used, they will need to be setup from the game editor.
I could probably make some drop-in ready versions if people want them, but it would only include sprites that are already in game, so the additional sprites from the other busts wouldn't be included.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1594989_E2C UD Version.gif

Bison finished my second Christmas request, this time it was a duo BJ scene, again with Candy from Santa Inc and Jingle Belle from the comic of the same name. I've already made cum frames for the scene and now I'm editing it to be a solo BJ scene for Jingle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

drewefg

Feb 27, 2021
looking at the new artworks, wow! nice job guys! you make me want to play the game again just to see these in action

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Let me ask this for the fans out there. With Shara and Mrs.Jennings scenes being so similar. Should I edit some of them to get more out of them? I say this because I'm rookie at this and the one I did for Ms.Amos was a big learning curve me. But Shara and Jennings should be easy.
the more the better man, do as you see fit

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
Hey guys, long time. Picked the mod back up after a long break to see the progress and it's looking great. I'm really impressed with the new content.
I had a little time, and I felt like there was room in the Kim/Amos sleepover for a proper threesome (plus they hang out together in the cafe) so I hacked something together during a bout of covid-induced insomnia.
It's not quite perfect, but should be pretty workable or easy to polish.
I know I'm not really current with the way the dev cycle is going right now, but hopefully they are usable.
If not, bummer I guess.
Damn those animations are so smooth.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Alright, you all gotta have tip jars at some point because I'm trying to throw money at my screen but it's not accepting them

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hi everyone, I played the original game which is one of my favourites, so I wanted to try this one too, but I don't understand how to access the normal save menu...

be nice to the elders...

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I thought it was W... then again, I don't "play" so much as "make scenes and laugh as people complain about how buggy it all is".

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
when the new update come out here? :sneaky:
For Urban Demons? I don't know, we don't even have any new content to put in yet

In semi-related news... I had a scare with my laptop this morning so I'm probably gonna release an incomplete Cycle update either tonight or tomorrow out of necessity

• Haha
Reactions: mappero87

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
C
For Urban Demons? I don't know, we don't even have any new content to put in yet

In semi-related news... I had a scare with my laptop this morning so I'm probably gonna release an incomplete Cycle update either tonight or tomorrow out of necessity
Chilly, you smooth-tongued jokester :PogChamp: :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: mappero87

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
you're alive :)
Demon ponies never die - we simply fade into the hellfires of which we spawned, writhing and undulating as we bask in the terrors of mortal men and women. And once we are forgotten, we return, to remind the world that we exist - and to wish people happy birthdays, holidays and updates for mods now and then.

Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes