Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah, I think that's good. But you might want a second opinion before you decide to put it in
I'd have to agree with that. Certainly an improvement but still feels fake, but I can't be too picky, I'd be okay with this implementation of the scene.
ChillyScholar Compare this one with Sarah's. Look at the face. It's a lot more alive, in the sense of she's blinking and her hair moves a little. That difference is making Sarah look fake/uncanny
Okay, she blinks now, what do you guys think of it now? Sarah TF V3.gif

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Looks even better.

The only thing that separates this from the rest of Glassfish-alike art it's the lack of roundness of the tits and areolas. Their shapes are a bit off due to their "cellulite texture" (aka "orange peel texture").
I do like the way those tits are drawn though, if they ever make a game with this style, count me in

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 1592326 there you go, finished based on the og scene

That's a good head Zero and that's a good scene NUBESROJAS. Thanks to both of you and AnimationAttempts for all the great work

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Actually, A Donna version of the TF would be perfect for the Bar TF scene, as the current one doesn't quite match the dialog, Using Animationattempts version would be, i'll say it again, PERFECT, as the current version of the scene has MC doing the action, but dialog mention Donna doing the action.

Also we need more Donna stuff, I have this thought that i keep thinking is in the original game, but without checking i'm starting to think its a fever dream, Were after some progress you can get Donna to come to your house in the morning when saying you feel sick instead of in pain when Mom wakes you up. Really just copy scenes. but hey more stuff.

Jul 13, 2021
Wow, you guys are getting busy quickly. :D

I was asked if I could share the cum layer of my animation by itself and since I think this might be useful to some of you as well, I'm going to share it here too.

Here you go, some ghost cum.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Actually, A Donna version of the TF would be perfect for the Bar TF scene, as the current one doesn't quite match the dialog, Using Animationattempts version would be, i'll say it again, PERFECT, as the current version of the scene has MC doing the action, but dialog mention Donna doing the action.

Also we need more Donna stuff, I have this thought that i keep thinking is in the original game, but without checking i'm starting to think its a fever dream, Were after some progress you can get Donna to come to your house in the morning when saying you feel sick instead of in pain when Mom wakes you up. Really just copy scenes. but hey more stuff.
Not a fever dream, that Donna at home stuff is from the official release of the game.

when do the updates for this mod release?
Not enough new content yet

Wow, you guys are getting busy quickly. :D

I was asked if I could share the cum layer of my animation by itself and since I think this might be useful to some of you as well, I'm going to share it here too.

Here you go, some ghost cum.
I don't know who asked, but thank them and thank you

Reactions: khazimsan
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes