Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I feel like all the xp Chilly gained from making the mod made him lvl up and now cycle will be an absolute unit of a game :PogChamp:

Love ya ChillyScholar you more than deserve to go to Tahiti

Zekkentet

Nov 5, 2020
When I go to "Mom" while she's sleeping the scene will lock, my character can move, but the screen is stuck on her

How to fix this?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I want to ask people to stop making stuff, but they won't listen, they never fucking listen. They just keep making stuff and giving me more work to do, even GlassFish is making new UD content again! I just want this game to die already. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, I don't enjoy working on this anymore, I don't to do this anymore! I'm putting my foot done and taking one drastic measure.
I'm sorry to hear that, but it's totally understandable. I think one of the problems for why people didn't listen was that they didn't understand how serious you were when you said that you didn't want to work on this anymore, and I understand that that's frustrating. Please forgive us for not understanding the seriousness behind your words.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Interesting seeing this mod getting the abandoned tag :(

But we know in our hearts still on movement as well the cycle game so yep still the grandma in xmas outfit looks nice

Jul 13, 2021
Well, uhh this didn't turn out like I expected...

Thanks for your hard work and good luck with your next project Chilly.

However I hope nobody minds if I share the finished animation from yesterday in here anyways and if I go in to share some of the other animations that I'm still thinking of making.

I mostly started doing this for myself, so I don't really mind if these scenes don't end being used anywhere. Plus I figure some of them could be edited and used somewhere else by you guys.

So here's the cumshot animation, all the files without the background as well as the background I "made" for the scene. kaylee_ride_cum.gif

P.S.: I saw today that someone tweeted the Amos TF scene at Glassfish herself and she liked it. How cool is that? :D

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

However I hope nobody minds if I share the finished animation from yesterday in here anyways and if I go in to share some of the other animations that I'm still thinking of making.

I mostly started doing this for myself, so I don't really mind if these scenes don't end being used anywhere. Plus I figure some of them could be edited and used somewhere else by you guys.

So here's the cumshot animation, all the files without the background as well as the background I "made" for the scene. View attachment 1599925

P.S.: I saw today that someone tweeted the Amos TF scene at Glassfish himself and he liked it. How cool is that? :D
I just shared this scene with her, I hope she likes it as well

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Oh, cool.

Sorry, I didn't know Glassfish was female.
It's alright, it's a common mistake

Ok, we've milked chilly enough. Is there anyone, by any chance, willing to step up and take his role in this mod?
Let me just finish this update that I already started, then we can ask those questions.

This is not a call to arms for people to make new scenes while I work on the update!!

Feb 27, 2020
Let me just finish this update that I already started, then we can ask those questions.
This is not a call to arms for people to make new scenes while I work on the update!!
Back when i joined this thread in 2020 i remember clear as day you were already burned out of this mod. I can only assume it started way earlier. Mad respect for you sticking up to it even if you were done with it. Such will and patience is rare anywhere and i hope you get to use it where it truly counts.

Also yeah perhaps i jumped the gun too quickly, i thought you were ditching this mod right here, right now. I dont think the scenes will stop tho! Theres something about this game that makes everyone want to see it alive. Just stick to yourself, do what you said you would do and nothing more, regardless of aditional user content.

Im looking forward to Cycle's v0.02 eventual update. Big hopes for your projects. Take your time

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019

WE ARE LOYAL TO YOU. LEGION SOLEMNLY SWEARS NOT TO EVEN TOUCH A NEW SCENE!

But really, we won't. I hope you're okay bud.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
For my remake of the game, I plan on using some normally unseen busts, including the busts that have cum on them. However, unlike the version we currently have, I will not be implementing a setting to change between the original busts and SecretSal's busts as I wouldn't even know where to start.

My current thoughts: (Normal left | SecretSal right)

Normal Mom (The SecretSal version feels... weird to me.)
1642354642472.png Mom-1.png
Normal Sydney: SecretSal Sydney seems a bit too buff for me, plus I prefer the original hairstyle.
Sydney-1.png Sydney-1.png
Normal Mrs. Jennings: I desperately would love to use the cum busts from SecretSal, but with those lovely coconuts and the extra outfits using the original bust, I feel converting would be too much of a downgrade.
Mrs Jennings-1.png Mrs Jennings-1.png
Normal/SecretSal Ms. Amos: Again, I'd really like to use the available cum busts, but I prefer the original bust and its variety of outfits, I may attempt to implement the cum bust, but I'm afraid they'll be too jarring.
MsAmos-1.png MsAmos-1.png
Normal Neala: More outfits, bigger tits.
Neala-1.png Neala-1.png
Normal Sarah: Like the bigger tits, along with the cleavage, and I prefer the original hair style.
sarah-1.png sarah-1.png
Normal Kimberly: The normal bust has more outfits, bigger tits, and doesn't terrify me when I look into its eyes.
kimberly-1.png kimberly-1.png

Normal Dizzy: Pretty close in my opinion, but I prefer the original hairstyle and bigger tits.
Dizzy-1.png Dizzy-1.png
Normal Kaylee: They're fairly similar, but I prefer the original.
Kaylee-1.png Kaylee-1.png
SecretSal Donna: The SecretSal version has more outfits, more little details, equal tit size and cum busts to boot. A clear winner in my opinion
Donna-1.png Donna-1.png
SecretSal Lisa: Similar to Donna, the SecretSal version has more outfits, more little details, the cum busts and tits that are roughly the same size compared to the originals.
lisa-1.png lisa-1.png

Sorry If I waffled on a bit too much, I just wanted to share my opinions, as well as ask what the communities' opinion is. If you're still unsure, you can find the busts in the /Graphics/Busts folder.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

So here's the cumshot animation, all the files without the background as well as the background I "made" for the scene. View attachment 1599925

P.S.: I saw today that someone tweeted the Amos TF scene at Glassfish herself and she liked it. How cool is that? :D
Your art looks great as always, we all look forward to see more of it

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Ok, we've milked chilly enough. Is there anyone, by any chance, willing to step up and take his role in this mod?
Man, If I knew how to use RPG maker, I would have stopped to expect Chilly to do all the work, I have a bunch of ideas that are prob not gonna see the light of the day.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

Do you still want those scenes that we talked in private? gonna start working on it today if I can

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
For my remake of the game, I plan on using some normally unseen busts, including the busts that have cum on them. However, unlike the version we currently have, I will not be implementing a setting to change between the original busts and SecretSal's busts as I wouldn't even know where to start.

My current thoughts: (Normal left | SecretSal right)

Normal Mom (The SecretSal version feels... weird to me.)
View attachment 1600078 View attachment 1600083
Normal Sydney: SecretSal Sydney seems a bit too buff for me, plus I prefer the original hairstyle.
View attachment 1600093 View attachment 1600094
Normal Mrs. Jennings: I desperately would love to use the cum busts from SecretSal, but with those lovely coconuts and the extra outfits using the original bust, I feel converting would be too much of a downgrade.
View attachment 1600100 View attachment 1600104
Normal/SecretSal Ms. Amos: Again, I'd really like to use the available cum busts, but I prefer the original bust and its variety of outfits, I may attempt to implement the cum bust, but I'm afraid they'll be too jarring.
View attachment 1600110 View attachment 1600106
Normal Neala: More outfits, bigger tits.
View attachment 1600120 View attachment 1600121
Normal Sarah: Like the bigger tits, along with the cleavage, and I prefer the original hair style.
View attachment 1600124 View attachment 1600123
Normal Kimberly: The normal bust has more outfits, bigger tits, and doesn't terrify me when I look into its eyes.
View attachment 1600127 View attachment 1600126

Normal Dizzy: Pretty close in my opinion, but I prefer the original hairstyle and bigger tits.
View attachment 1600132 View attachment 1600133
Normal Kaylee: They're fairly similar, but I prefer the original.
View attachment 1600163 View attachment 1600162
SecretSal Donna: The SecretSal version has more outfits, more little details, equal tit size and cum busts to boot. A clear winner in my opinion
View attachment 1600143 View attachment 1600142
SecretSal Lisa: Similar to Donna, the SecretSal version has more outfits, more little details, the cum busts and tits that are roughly the same size compared to the originals.
View attachment 1600146 View attachment 1600145

Sorry If I waffled on a bit too much, I just wanted to share my opinions, as well as ask what the communities' opinion is. If you're still unsure, you can find the busts in the /Graphics/Busts folder.
Hey man good luck, if you ever need any ideas to make, I have some lol

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018

I haven't really made a hard decision yet, but if I go through with making a mod, I certainly would appreciate any new animations you want to make.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes