Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I probably won't include it, just because adding the car crash scene from the OG intro doesn't really match up with the reference. (Assuming that the reference in question is the line about a woman pulling Peter out of the accident).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I probably won't include it, just because adding the car crash scene from the OG intro doesn't really match up with the reference. (Assuming that the reference in question is the line about a woman pulling Peter out of the accident).
Yes, that is the reference

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
yeah, I prefer without it since she is not important at all

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I've been working on something myself. It sounds like it's a pretty different approach though- I'm starting off of Nergal's OG game and porting in scenes and additional story. I don't think I'm going to include any of the Gamedeus map or quests though, instead I'm going to focus on existing characters, do some visual improvements, etc.
Also porting in QoL changes, but those were easy and already done. Right now the biggest difference has been in changed sprites.
I have imported many of the new scenes, but haven't implemented them yet.

I am considering adding a few NPCs, but only have plans for one; the wonder woman cosplayer.
I did a little to alter her and fix her up so I'd like her look better. Also made a couple of outfits for her.
Plan at the moment is to implement her as a grocery store worker who you can recruit to work at the comic book store.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've been working on something myself. It sounds like it's a pretty different approach though- I'm starting off of Nergal's OG game and porting in scenes and additional story. I don't think I'm going to include any of the Gamedeus map or quests though, instead I'm going to focus on existing characters, do some visual improvements, etc.
Also porting in QoL changes, but those were easy and already done. Right now the biggest difference has been in changed sprites.

I am considering adding a few NPCs, but only have plans for one; the wonder woman cosplayer.
I did a little to alter her and fix her up so I'd like her look better. Also made a couple of outfits for her.
Plan at the moment is to implement her as a grocery store worker who you can recruit to work at the comic book store.
I'm not saying I'm stealing these busts for Cycle
But I'm not not saying I'm stealing them either

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Sure, why not?
I'm not quite perfectly happy with it yet, but I do like it better than the og.
Truth is I'm decent at sprite art and hacking art together, but not a very talented animator.
If any of the proper animators in the thread ever want to fix up my scenes, I sure wouldn't complain much about it.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

Even though I don't like the idea of multiple mods (I know Xalenda mods exist, but he does not have new scenes), I can't help but say that I like both approaches that you guys are having. I'm also not a fan of Gamedeus, I prefer the main girls more than easter eggs content and all. Really hyped to see what you guys have planned

Edit: also nice idea for the cosplayer, I would be more than happier to make scenes for her in the future

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
While yes i would love to see this mod continue and expand, nothing last forever, and i will always tell Chilly to do whatever he wants to do, he doesn't want to continue this mod, he wants to make his own thing, all we can do is choose if we want to keep supporting his projects or not.
Chilly wanted the mod done since 2018, the time to stop was a long time ago, I will miss how thing were but we all gotta move on

Reactions: DarkSyctheX13
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes