Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Weren't you trying to do a Chi-Chi missionary animation too?

This looks so great man, hope Chilly uses it
We'd have to change the designs up to match the ones used in Cycle

I dont remember if I posted this one, gonna redo the catwomen eventually
I must resist the urge to ask you to finish. I MUST RESIST!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey, thanks! No, currently I don't have any twitter presence or the like.

So, not sure which thread we're posting things in now, so I'll just put this in both. :D

View attachment 1611155
Finish it and I'll use it as an alternate option for her babysitting doggy scene in the final update that is being worked on.

Also, do I have permission to edit and use your scenes for Cycle? You will be given credit for the original animation of course

Jul 13, 2021
Finish it and I'll use it as an alternate option for her babysitting doggy scene in the final update that is being worked on.

Also, do I have permission to edit and use your scenes for Cycle? You will be given credit for the original animation of course
I'll see what I can do. I just started a Kimberly scene, that I kinda want to finish first :D

And dude, edit away. If you think you can use something for Cycle, feel free to use it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'll see what I can do. I just started a Kimberly scene, that I kinda want to finish first :D

And dude, edit away. If you think you can use something for Cycle, feel free to use it.
Kimberly? Real shit? Now you have my attention! I'll turn that one into a Whitney Chang scene lol

And for this Mom scene... I think it'll fit for Super-Sister (female Superman)

Thank you boss

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes