Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I'm guessing it was someone who wanted to inject a few more scenes into the game before this final update.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Urban Demons Mod Progress Update:
Everything now has dialogue, everything has now been tested out. And now... we wait.
I might as well finish the images for Hitomi's groping scene and Inko's missionary scene while we wait.
Chilly, thank you so so so so much for making this legendary mod <3

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Made some changes to the café parallax Removed the 2nd outer wall since most maps don't have it. Also made it so the plants are behind the wall instead of on top of it.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Made some aesthetic changed to the park entrance, including fixing that ugly fence in the bottom left.

Reactions: Spockon

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Other than a few scenes that I think look terrible, only a few things come to mind.

The Otherworld Memory Room
It's missing scenes and will only play the dialogue of the route you're on. From my perspective, it's just a worse version of the test room

Lava Plains Puzzle 2 & Maleficient Trail Puzzle 1

Maybe it's just me, but I think these 2 puzzles aren't particularly good. It's just look at the map, find the path, follow the path.

Tower of DLC PLC

As far as I'm aware, nothing was ever used here, except for a picture of the modding community which could be moved elsewhere. For example, I put it up in Peter's room as a poster. (Also, there's a bug where if you go to the tower early, you get stuck there on the overworld map.)

Can't really think of anything else.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Other than a few scenes that I think look terrible, only a few things come to mind.

The Otherworld Memory Room
It's missing scenes and will only play the dialogue of the route you're on. From my perspective, it's just a worse version of the test room

Lava Plains Puzzle 2 & Maleficient Trail Puzzle 1

Maybe it's just me, but I think these 2 puzzles aren't particularly good. It's just look at the map, find the path, follow the path.

Tower of DLC PLC

As far as I'm aware, nothing was ever used here, except for a picture of the modding community which could be moved elsewhere. For example, I put it up in Peter's room as a poster. (Also, there's a bug where if you go to the tower early, you get stuck there on the overworld map.)

Can't really think of anything else.
for the tower bug, you can teleport out of being stuck.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes