Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
there is skips for every puzzle, i'm not gonna write those into the guide.

all the items for Meridiana should be hinting in game and in the guide.

if consensus is there, i'll write telling people to get good or use Ctrl+F
there is no skip to the maze or which is the right choice of the lying flowers

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
there is no skip to the maze or which is the right choice of the lying flowers
right you are talking about the puzzles leading to the Fae queen. i really can't think of other "mazes" that don't have a skip.

i believe it's just L R L L R.

and flowers are any other bridge than what they say.

guess i can add those.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If i were to add an FAQ to the top of the guide, what should it include?

my first thoughts were babysitting unlock and use, mrs jennings first scene and bar ride.

but i'm fairly new here, so what questions are you seeing the most?

Well besides begging for more content and fetishes Chilly wont add.
Please make sure to note that under most circumstances Dizzy has to be the first babysitter

I can add a skip for the forest maze in the next update, now that I have finally figured out the coding for it ( yes, the only reason I can't put one already was because I couldn't figure it out XD )

Reactions: SuperGuest

Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
No scenes with Hitomi. They are not there at all, or can I download some previous version and take it from there?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Does this mod include art from the original game or is it all new? If I play this mod, will I not miss out on any scenes from the OG game?

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Does this mod include art from the original game or is it all new? If I play this mod, will I not miss out on any scenes from the OG game?
i think around 97% of the original art is in the game, i know a few scenes are missing, mostly because this mod started before the original game finished, most scenes did get implemented later anyway. the ones i remember missing is the scenes of Donna coming to Peter's home in the morning, and the scene(s?) with Lisa in a car.

Besides that, this mod is looking towards it final update, coming pretty soon.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
i think around 97% of the original art is in the game, i know a few scenes are missing, mostly because this mod started before the original game finished, most scenes did get implemented later anyway. the ones i remember missing is the scenes of Donna coming to Peter's home in the morning, and the scene(s?) with Lisa in a car.

Yeah but just to be clear, the scenes are in the game just under different contexts.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Please don't use that phrase. It gets the whole "Update, when?" thing started. This game is a strict, "It's done when it's done" deal.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So... while testing out Donna's babysitting route I learned something... Despite the fact that she texts you every time you need a check up, you don't actually have her number! So I'm going to add getting her number to the event where you first get your phone for those that start new saves, and add a Donna that appears in the living room to give you her number for those that use old saves.

Reactions: Crasher92

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, Donna can babysit now! But she is giving me that bug where you receive the wrong text message response, she still shows up regardless.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Speaking of babysitting I always wondered how to get Neala's phone number. I could never get her to babysit. Same with Kaylee but I don't think she could babysit now that I think of it.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Speaking of babysitting I always wondered how to get Neala's phone number. I could never get her to babysit. Same with Kaylee but I don't think she could babysit now that I think of it.
There is a way of getting Kaylee to visit the house in the OG, but it wasn't added in to Chilly's mod. As for Neala's number, I don't ever recall searching for it, I just had it at some point. I'm sure she gives it to you at some point within her story.

Reactions: BunnyWing
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes