Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
"Its a long drawn out explanation on why I use quotes, simple version: I'm not the original owner of this account. I know the person and they know me, but to not confuse who's speaking I use the quotes. As for the text messages: ChillyScholar doesn't understand how it works. So how can you make a guide on something you don't understand. I won't say it won't get fixed, but not from ChillyScholar."

DarkComics

Mar 29, 2021
"Its a long drawn out explanation on why I use quotes, simple version: I'm not the original owner of this account. I know the person and they know me, but to not confuse who's speaking I use the quotes. As for the text messages: ChillyScholar doesn't understand how it works. So how can you make a guide on something you don't understand. I won't say it won't get fixed, but not from ChillyScholar."
I thought I was the only one that had voices in my head too

pokemonot

May 13, 2020
Compressed version 0.8.2/0.8.FNFZ5.5 of the game

how to: you need to click enc.bat -> enter 3 -> press enter and wait.
because the game engine does not support webp
Does anyone know how to do this in mac? or somebody can give the file of the edit enc.bat file please

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Hello, you are throwing a lot of character animations etc. into the game, is there a download link where they are added to the game in bulk or do we have to wait for the mod maker?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
1 - How do i progress with Lisa y Sarah, i got the Sarah's bj A LOT OF TIMES but with Lisa nothing, it said Sarah will text me but never happen!

2 - I suposed i find some montersgirls on the underworld but i don't know where to find them?

3- I'm missing a image apparently!!

Jul 13, 2021
I thought you said you were working on a new animation?
I'll be honest: I've made pretty much zero progress on that. Everytime I try to, I quickly lose motivation, I honestly don't know how I managed to do it in the past. :D Maybe after Christmas I can make more progress there.

In more positive news, I think I'm getting used to my new tablet quite well.

Test27.png
I realized after finishing this, that Peter is quite a bit taller than usual, but oh well.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'll be honest: I've made pretty much zero progress on that. Everytime I try to, I quickly lose motivation, I honestly don't know how I managed to do it in the past. :D Maybe after Christmas I can make more progress there.

In more positive news, I think I'm getting used to my new tablet quite well.

View attachment 3190475
I realized after finishing this, that Peter is quite a bit taller than usual, but oh well.
...This would look good animated too XD

Torcha

Mar 27, 2022
Damn straight. Some quality shit. The boy is taller than norm lol. And while hot, the girl looks a lot less angry than normal. I think that might use some tweaking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkComics
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes