Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I only posted because it gives an idea of what could've been if Jay Marvel was able to stay. It was at the bottom of a completely different artists collection on another site.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
When i give chillies to mom she doesnt talk back at all and i dont get any scenes after that
Try sleeping in the bed at night, that part has been changed quite a few times, if its the chili from the store check your room for a floor sparkle for the demon chili. I can't remember if Chilly still has the underworld town in their version.

Craztic

Oct 6, 2018
Try sleeping in the bed at night, that part has been changed quite a few times, if its the chili from the store check your room for a floor sparkle for the demon chili. I can't remember if Chilly still has the underworld town in their version.
There is an underworld town but nothing happens if i talk to the naga and mother.

Jul 12, 2021
"Rizz them. Give them compliments when you talk to them or use true corruption on them or do lewd things with them. In general, do things with the women in question."

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Compressed version 0.8.2/0.8.FNFZ5.5 of the game

how to: you need to click enc.bat -> enter 3 -> press enter and wait.
because the game engine does not support webp

Last edited:

pokemonot

May 13, 2020
Compressed version 0.8.2/0.8.FNFZ5.5 of the game

how to: you need to click enc.bat -> enter 3 -> press enter and wait.
because the game engine does not support webp
How do you do it in mobile i dont have pc

Torcha

Mar 27, 2022
Now I'm uncomfortable
No no no, it can all be explained away with lore. The child is the child of Mr Fantastic and the Invisible Woman! He inherited both their powers but they occur in strange ways. First, his body does not stretch like you know of Mr Fantastic, instead he is able to simply make certain parts of his body much larger than they normally ought to be. While this happens, the rest of his body parts shrink, often giving him the appearance of a baby, but if you could see his face, it'd be that of an adult man. And that leads me to his SECOND power. He inherited invisibility. But again not how you think, instead he is able to hide his age at will! He's actually a 20 year old man, but he can look like a baby if he wants to!

So that should explain all that. Oh, and he's unable to hide his powers when his mother breastfeeds him, and she still breastfeeds him in his twenties because they don't believe in that habit being aged out. Momma's milk is nutritious for a growing young man.

Jul 12, 2021
No no no, it can all be explained away with lore. The child is the child of Mr Fantastic and the Invisible Woman! He inherited both their powers but they occur in strange ways. First, his body does not stretch like you know of Mr Fantastic, instead he is able to simply make certain parts of his body much larger than they normally ought to be. While this happens, the rest of his body parts shrink, often giving him the appearance of a baby, but if you could see his face, it'd be that of an adult man. And that leads me to his SECOND power. He inherited invisibility. But again not how you think, instead he is able to hide his age at will! He's actually a 20 year old man, but he can look like a baby if he wants to!

So that should explain all that. Oh, and he's unable to hide his powers when his mother breastfeeds him, and she still breastfeeds him in his twenties because they don't believe in that habit being aged out. Momma's milk is nutritious for a growing young man.
"Now I'M uncomfortable."

Torcha

Mar 27, 2022
I've been waiting for an update before starting to play this again. Am I waiting for something that's way further out than I thought? My poon sense was tingling.

Jul 12, 2021
"Its done, so what exactly are you waiting for my friend? Any other 'update' is made whenever people on this thread make enough content for ChillyScholar to just add to a gallery. No story, just pretty pictures."

Torcha

Mar 27, 2022
"Its done, so what exactly are you waiting for my friend? Any other 'update' is made whenever people on this thread make enough content for ChillyScholar to just add to a gallery. No story, just pretty pictures."
You right, but I'm not sure why you put that in quotes lol. That said, it's still pretty buggy, and each update at least promises to improve that in the changelogs. I'm still confused about how the cell phone texting is supposed to work, because it always seems to break in my games. Would be lovely if that got fixed someday. I hardly see much talked about it here, or in guides.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes