Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
" WE DO NOT TALK/POST ABOUT PREGNANCY CONTENT HERE!! "

Why is that? New to this thread so I thought I'd ask as I'm a huge preggo nut.

MaximLust

Jan 2, 2022
how to fix my save to work keep giving me black screen bug plus i had a bug going to the other realm so i had naele what ever her name is in my charater thing

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
was there a new update recently?
Not yet, soon

Is it the script itself you don't get or the implementation from the populated events?
Yes

Well i cant hear the voice for the original scenes too
Only like 2 or 3 scenes have actually moaning and stuff, all other scenes have stuff like plapping, you know, movement sounds

Why do I get the feeling you have that image saved, and that every time someone asks for something on Joiplay you're just going to post that image?
You're right on the money there my friend

" WE DO NOT TALK/POST ABOUT PREGNANCY CONTENT HERE!! "

Why is that? New to this thread so I thought I'd ask as I'm a huge preggo nut.
I don't like it and think it's gross. I've made that fact abundantly and repeatedly clear, but people don't listen! So I just put it on the front page to things less of a hassle for me.

Sep 22, 2019
So i was messing with the OG UD and I tried editing some dialogue embedded in the code, but I some how managed to fracture the whole interface.
School has the tiles not sync up with the background, so basically the visual background is not scaled to the coded tiles. This happens for other maps, I might just redownload the game and put the files i need into that one, but if someone can tell me what I did wrong, then that would be groovy.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Not yet, soon

Yes

Only like 2 or 3 scenes have actually moaning and stuff, all other scenes have stuff like plapping, you know, movement sounds

You're right on the money there my friend

I don't like it and think it's gross. I've made that fact abundantly and repeatedly clear, but people don't listen! So I just put it on the front page to things less of a hassle for me.
Alright, thanks for the heads up. Don't know why anyone would find the wonder of life gross but sure, it's okay :HideThePain:

Jul 12, 2021
I am actually tinkering with an animation now. No promises though if I'll finish it or not, I may have bitten off more than I can chew with that one. In the meantime I may do some more drawings inbetween just for a change of pace for myself.
View attachment 3101196

Also I can not for the life of me draw backgrounds.
"I like the concept, but here's a few critiques. 1:Lisa is just blowing Peter inbetween Sarah's legs. Ok? Was Peter gonna fuck Sarah then Lisa just popped in before that could happen or is she supposed to be licking his shaft or something? A little confusing for me. 2) Sarah's tiny mouth and small nose look a little weird. Then again Peter's nose is a little weird to me as well. 3)Minor gripe but Lisa has always been an innie nipple. There is only one pic of her with outie nipples which I just count as the exception instead of the rule. As a canon nut it breaks my immersion. Hope to see more, whether its an animation or just another pic."

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
They didn't like the femboy chilly photo lol. In all seriousness though, you should be fine, unless you had something very illegal in your cloud drive.
What I had publicly available were versions of the Urban Demons mod, versions of my game Cycle, and some unicorn animations featuring the OCs of artists that I like.

Privately I had some animations from the likes of Redmoa, The Count, Batescz, among others. I had uploaded them there so I could download them at a later time, this was done because I was still having issues with my phone at the time. But again, these were private.

The only issues I've ever had with MEGA beforehand was sometimes uploading a megabyte or two over the limit. But I would always quickly delete items in order to make space whenever I was notified of my error.

I don't think this is a cause of people not liking femboy Chilly because I didn't post the images there... I think people just don't Chilly...

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes