Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
70% of picture shown UD.jpg

Problem was solved:
Because of high resolution used the fonts size was set to 125%, for some reason game was using that scale too - so, set font to 100% and game starts to work normal.

Last edited:

BrrRrroar

Jun 29, 2020
Hi, I get the error (taken from the log file):

"Script 'Nergal's Text Message Handler' line 120: TypeError occured.

can't convert TrueClass to Array (TrueClass#to_ary gives Fixnum)
EventThread termination requested"

When opening the text messages once I received a message. How can I fix this?

talisameasyou

Feb 19, 2022
Hi, I get the error (taken from the log file):

"Script 'Nergal's Text Message Handler' line 120: TypeError occured.

can't convert TrueClass to Array (TrueClass#to_ary gives Fixnum)
EventThread termination requested"

When opening the text messages once I received a message. How can I fix this?
What are you trying to do to trigger the message? Is the weekend for appointment reminder? Are you trying to get a babysitter?

BrrRrroar

Jun 29, 2020
What are you trying to do to trigger the message? Is the weekend for appointment reminder? Are you trying to get a babysitter?
I don't even know, got a text message from day 2 and then I just never got to open the messages. I played without looking in any messages at all since it's broken since then, but now I can't figure what I'm missing. Probably because I interacted with Nurse Donna on the kitchen on the 1st day

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't even know, got a text message from day 2 and then I just never got to open the messages. I played without looking in any messages at all since it's broken since then, but now I can't figure what I'm missing. Probably because I interacted with Nurse Donna on the kitchen on the 1st day
Are you sure that you haven't combined the mod with the original game? The only way I can think of for you to get that kind of error is either from combining the games or by playing the game via Joiplay or some other alternative.

Reactions: BrrRrroar

BrrRrroar

Jun 29, 2020
Are you sure that you haven't combined the mod with the original game? The only way I can think of for you to get that kind of error is either from combining the games or by playing the game via Joiplay or some other alternative.
Ah, I see. I was playing with JOIplay. So I guess this is the issue. Are there any fix for this?

Jul 12, 2021
"So I wanna ask: Since there is no canon name in any version (that I know) for the city Peter lives in, anyone wanna help me name it for my mod? Anything but Milford, I plan on using that town for an ending or two when they leave this unnamed city. Thanks in advance!"

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
"So I wanna ask: Since there is no canon name in any version (that I know) for the city Peter lives in, anyone wanna help me name it for my mod? Anything but Milford, I plan on using that town for an ending or two when they leave this unnamed city. Thanks in advance!"
Because of Squirrel Girl being in the mod, it's either New York City or it's Milwaukee if it's during her Great Lakes Avengers days XD

Jul 12, 2021
"And Rita only attacks Angel Grove, so are they the same? What about Maddie Fenton? Did all universes all just converge in New York or something? XD"

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
"And Rita only attacks Angel Grove, so are they the same? What about Maddie Fenton? Did all universes all just converge in New York or something? XD"
Hey, you forget that it's Rita Revulsive in the game, not Rita Repulsa! We don't know what city Revulsive attacked! XD
And Maddie... I forget, did I mention her traveling between dimensions? XD

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I know Solomon is an decently common name, but in the ud novelization that I was going to make which never got off the ground, I mean the city Goetia.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes