Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
Hello there, i have this problem when i go to new game, and exits this. What i gonna do, i haven't even a original game download, which is a problem, to see a many post before.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I forgot to code in a cosplay event for Hitomi, so I guess I'm not actually done with the Hitomi update that is totally not ever actually going to happen

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What's a good, but cheap, laptop or desktop that can be useful for streaming?
Some of you may be aware that I'll be needing to replace my computer next year

Edit: My mom just rapid fire texted me a bunch of links, are any of these good?
Screenshot_20231108-130509.png Screenshot_20231108-130503.png Screenshot_20231108-130456.png Screenshot_20231108-130516.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

talisameasyou

Feb 19, 2022
What's a good, but cheap, laptop or desktop that can be useful for streaming?
Some of you may be aware that I'll be needing to replace my computer next year

View attachment 3070628 View attachment 3070629 View attachment 3070630 View attachment 3070631
For streaming none of these. What you need depends on the quality of stream you want and what you will be streaming. For a high quality stream for audio and gameplay at 1080p without issues you would need a device with a graphics card to do the encoding freeing up the CPU for other tasks. Or you can opt for a CPU with integrated graphics but it then depends will you be using the same PC for gaming aswell as streaming.

(Using gaming here as a reference since its the most common type of stream while also being the most taxing on hardware.)

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Not really, I know you have a budget but the last thing you want is anything that's pre-owned and supposedly renewed or restored cuz nine times out of 10 they ain't.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
It depends on what you plan on streaming. They'd be fine for light tasks like drawing but anything more intensive that that and those 4 will shit themselves.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Not really, I know you have a budget but the last thing you want is anything that's pre-owned and supposedly renewed or restored cuz nine times out of 10 they ain't.
If you know what you're looking for, a pre-owned pc can be a great way to find a good deal. My first pc was a pre-owned one that I found and it was an absolute bargain and I loved it. It's still running strong, and now my parents use it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It would for streaming art on my NSFW account and games on my SFW account. I am very tech illiterate so I have absolutely no idea on what would be a good computer to get. My family is under the false assumption that I'm tech savvy, simply because I'm chronically online and can not fathom the idea that I know nothing about computers because "How can you not know about computers when you're always on one!?" They are also under the general assumption that I am much more intelligent than what I let on because I have good memory and I "talk white".
I really need a new computer because I will be unable to use my current laptop in 2024 because nearly every program I use will stop supporting Windows 8 in 2024. I don't know how to update Windows, or if it costs anything to perform such an update. And, even if I figure out a way to update this laptop, I have no idea on how to upgrade the inner workings of it to make it suitable for streaming and playing games. This thing chugs when it's playing anyway that isn't modeled like a retro title, I've been playing Legacy of The Duelist lately and it freezes up constantly.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Hmmm. Well, since we’re talking about dirt cheap budget on a shoe string. You can’t go wrong with an AMD Ryzen 3XXXG series laptop.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes