Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
So, uhh I kinda disappeared I guess. I just kinda fell off drawing and haven't really been able to get back into it.

I'm honestly not sure if I'll ever animate something again, but I've been doodling a bit and was pretty happy with how this turned out, so I thought I'd share.

View attachment 3025912
"The only question I have is why Mom's nipples look like that. Looks like you put Jennings nipples on her instead of her nipples. Minor gripe really."

Reactions: Zaiaku

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Hmm...yeah that's true. If I remember correctly, only Jennings and Lisa have inverted nipples.

sith225

Jan 14, 2021
Welcome back my friend
This looks really hot and I'd be all for adding this to the mod if it gets animated

I'll add it to the Hitomi update, I mean there is no Hitomi update, what are you talking about?
Why not make it a hitomi update and something new for the principle too?

Sep 22, 2019
So, uhh I kinda disappeared I guess. I just kinda fell off drawing and haven't really been able to get back into it.

I'm honestly not sure if I'll ever animate something again, but I've been doodling a bit and was pretty happy with how this turned out, so I thought I'd share.

View attachment 3025912
You definitely need to get back into it! So much potential for great things. You'd make a killing off commissions

Jul 12, 2021
Still doodling, can't get the faces quite how I want them, still I think it turned out well overall..
View attachment 3041432
"Just some helpful feedback, feel free to take it or leave it. The head and hair looks a little too bumpy. I would recommend looking at some of the official release's pictures to get a better idea for how its supposed to look. Jennings has more of a long c to her hair that covers one eye halfway (our left her right I believe) while the other is straighter. To me it looks more like Sarah's who is straight on both sides of her face. The head looks a little longer than I feel it should. She has a defined check that makes it look more like a peach. I also feel like the angle of the head is off from where her body is pointed which looks more like she's looking at the wall more than this massive cock which should be her focus. I love the outfit even though the blanket seems random. Makes me wonder what was the lead up to this ya know? I like it, just some distractions in my opinion."

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
i am confused.. It is based on version 0.8.2, does this mean this and the original game have different ending and stuff?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes