Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
"To be fair, ChillyScholar (the creator of the mod) has said times and times before that he doesn't understand how the messages work, so safe to say its a little buggy."

Reactions: CrimsonINC
Jul 12, 2021
"I am now coming to all for help. I am working on a new art piece but I ran into a snag. The reference piece I used has titties too big. I can of course shorten them but I am lost on how to draw the leg and arm combination. If someone can give me a reference that is similar to this one but with shorter titties or how to do the arm leg combo it would be much appreciated."

Sex-Pre (1).jpg

Mar 6, 2018
"I am now coming to all for help. I am working on a new art piece but I ran into a snag. The reference piece I used has titties too big. I can of course shorten them but I am lost on how to draw the leg and arm combination. If someone can give me a reference that is similar to this one but with shorter titties or how to do the arm leg combo it would be much appreciated."

View attachment 3007002
Isn't she just holding her leg back?

Coal

Nov 24, 2017

View attachment 3007002
which game is this?

sharpys

May 21, 2017
With how massive this mod’s getting, anybody ever attempted at porting it over to RPGMV?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
You can only text her if you have the requirements for the blowjob in the shower, then it must be the afternoon and must be in the second floor bathroom. On the first attempt, she'll send you a rejection and then you text her again. Any subsequent time you want the shower blowjob or shower fuck all it takes is one text message.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022

View attachment 3007002
SexNote by JamLiz

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thats odd, the original game was possible to do that..... oh, was it because you can call them before going into the shop...?
It's not possible with the cosplay event because some characters will override others in the coding (Grandma is over Mom, Kaylee is over Neala).
Theoretically it is possible for the lingerie shop, but I'd rather not risk the potential issues. Remember this mod is based off an older version of the game, hence it uses older coding for almost everything present.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
It's not possible with the cosplay event because some characters will override others in the coding (Grandma is over Mom, Kaylee is over Neala).
Theoretically it is possible for the lingerie shop, but I'd rather not risk the potential issues. Remember this mod is based off an older version of the game, hence it uses older coding for almost everything present.
well... too bad.... but it is a good game without them

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So, uhh I kinda disappeared I guess. I just kinda fell off drawing and haven't really been able to get back into it.

I'm honestly not sure if I'll ever animate something again, but I've been doodling a bit and was pretty happy with how this turned out, so I thought I'd share.

View attachment 3025912
Welcome back my friend
This looks really hot and I'd be all for adding this to the mod if it gets animated

I'll add it to the Hitomi update, I mean there is no Hitomi update, what are you talking about?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes