Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Torcha

Mar 27, 2022
Okay, I get it, femboy Chilly isn't popular, I'll go back to regular content soon
I guess if anything, you now know what it feels like for the girls that hear "onlyfans is easy money", only to find out it is not, in fact, easy money. lol, love everything yall have done and urban demons is by far one of my favorites due to some amazing characters and really good support. Anything you add/fix is welcome for me! Hope you had a good halloween and happy you're able to dress for your kink irl because tbh, most people don't even get that far. Not my kink, but I respect it.

Torcha

Mar 27, 2022
Redone the artwork thoughts? Or change background?
I just looked at old and new side by side, and they seem to be identical except for Mrs.Jennings' head and some shading. Personally, I see that you tried to mimic some Jennings details, like the lip shape, eye shape, and hair shape, closer than the first time. However, I think the first attempt looked far more feminine, so it's my preference. The second one kinda looks like Diddy Kong, much too ape like.

I think finding a balance in the middle is where you need to head, figuring out how to take some of the original model's angles into mind, but making sure that nothing gets too big and the whole face works together. Just drawing each face shape separately might work wonders, if you did something like putting each eye on its own layer in a drawing program, and then try transforming it a little. Hope that's maybe helpful.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I guess if anything, you now know what it feels like for the girls that hear "onlyfans is easy money", only to find out it is not, in fact, easy money. lol, love everything yall have done and urban demons is by far one of my favorites due to some amazing characters and really good support. Anything you add/fix is welcome for me! Hope you had a good halloween and happy you're able to dress for your kink irl because tbh, most people don't even get that far. Not my kink, but I respect it.
Not really a kink, I just wanna be pretty

Reactions: Flamezuki

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
1698943072573.png

Casual reminder that there is no Hitomi update for the Urban Demons mod, absolutely nothing is being worked on right now!

What? What are you looking at?
*Covers the screen* Stop that! There's nothing to see here! Move along!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
This is on weekends at noon in park. I assumed there would be a ride scene of sorts. A bit of a wishlist scene of mine would be a follow up to peeping on her where she invites Peter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scene that was there in the official release WAS the park BJ scene. I suppose I could put something else there...

Consider this post a call to arms for all artists to make a new original ride scene for Sydney to be put there!

Nov 28, 2018
The scene that was there in the official release WAS the park BJ scene. I suppose I could put something else there...

Consider this post a call to arms for all artists to make a new original ride scene for Sydney to be put there!
If nothing of the sort happens then I wouldn't mind just reusing that scene there since I think editing her ride scene to put there would be too much effort or just removing message/Sydney from that place altogether in order to minimize effort. I only bring it up because the message about something that is supposed to be there just isn't.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes