Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
It would for streaming art on my NSFW account and games on my SFW account.
The art might be fine, might be worth doing a test stream just to see how the laptop performs while streaming and making art at the same time. If it's running Windows 8 and struggles with Legacy of The Duelist, I wouldn't even bother trying to stream while playing a game.

I really need a new computer because I will be unable to use my current laptop in 2024 because nearly every program I use will stop supporting Windows 8 in 2024.
When they say they'll stop supporting windows 8, it's likely referring to compatibility with future updates, so you should be able to just avoid updating them and it should work fine. However, if the program uses cloud features or often makes queries to a server (Like Adobe's Creative Cloud suite) that may not be the case. I recommend looking at what the end of support messages for each program says.

I don't know how to update Windows, or if it costs anything to perform such an update. And, even if I figure out a way to update this laptop, I have no idea on how to upgrade the inner workings of it to make it suitable for streaming and playing games.
Unlike desktop computers, almost every laptop is designed such that it is not upgradeable by the end user and seeing as yours is running Windows 8, that is almost certainly the case. You basically have no choice but to buy a new one.

Coming from Windows 8, you're supposed to buy a new license, but I wouldn't. There are ways of pirating Windows.

I would give suggestions on what to get, but seeing as I live in Australia, I can't really provide good information for the American retail market.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The art might be fine, might be worth doing a test stream just to see how the laptop performs while streaming and making art at the same time. If it's running Windows 8 and struggles with Legacy of The Duelist, I wouldn't even bother trying to stream while playing a game.
This laptop also has issues connecting to Wi-Fi, so I doubt I can stream on it in it's current set without possibly setting up a wired connection and upgrading the laptop's own inner components in some way.

When they say they'll stop supporting windows 8, it's likely referring to compatibility with future updates, so you should be able to just avoid updating them and it should work fine. However, if the program uses cloud features or often makes queries to a server (Like Adobe's Creative Cloud suite) that may not be the case. I recommend looking at what the end of support messages for each program says.

Unlike desktop computers, almost every laptop is designed such that it is not upgradeable by the end user and seeing as yours is running Windows 8, that is almost certainly the case. You basically have no choice but to buy a new one.
So you're basically saying that I do, indeed need to acquire a new computer for the programs I use. The main program is Steam, Steam will stop running on Windows 8 in 2024. I won't be able to use RPG Maker without use of Steam. No Steam means no RPG Maker, no RPG Maker means no work on mod updates and no more work on Cycle. This is why the Hitomi update is being worked on, this may legitimately be the last update I can possibly release. And now that Hitomi is done, I need to work on Coach Mary, because if this is the last update, it'll be one that finishes as much of the story as it can!

As I've said before, I am very tech illiterate so I have absolutely no idea on what would be a good computer to get. I have no idea what I should be looking for from the listings on this page. Can I just get the name of a specific computer model that would be useful for me?

sith225

Jan 14, 2021
What's a good, but cheap, laptop or desktop that can be useful for streaming?
Some of you may be aware that I'll be needing to replace my computer next year

Edit: My mom just rapid fire texted me a bunch of links, are any of these good?
View attachment 3070628 View attachment 3070629 View attachment 3070630 View attachment 3070631
The third one is the better option because of the decent memory and processor, but if you are going for streaming or animation overall, it's best to have one with a lot of memory and that can handle the programs that you use.

Jul 12, 2021
Can't draw faces weird, if you don't draw faces. :cool:
View attachment 3078239
"Truer words have never been spoken, but what's the deal with the skinny ass legs of the guy? They look like she's a succubus who's drained him of his life force. The other things are the hands look a little too small in my opinion. Also for some reason I'm having a hard time figuring who its supposed to be. I think its Bridgette, but initially I thought it was Sarah."

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
My dudes, is it possible to change something in game config file, that will fix a that big BAD BUG. And - Yes its a 3880

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes