Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Hi guys! I know that you are not a tech support team, but i want to ask you - "is it possible - not to run UD on MAIN TV, that can handle that low res?"
UD.jpg

Jul 12, 2021
"Well for one thing I don't think that's this mod. I haven't downloaded the most recent version, but it doesn't look like a title screen I've seen. The other is Nergal put a specific script in the game to control the resolution and like with any script, once its in its hard to tinker with without the whole game crashing and burning. Even with my knowledge on programming I don't wanna mess with it. Sorry I can't help friendo."

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
"Well for one thing I don't think that's this mod. I haven't downloaded the most recent version, but it doesn't look like a title screen I've seen. The other is Nergal put a specific script in the game to control the resolution and like with any script, once its in its hard to tinker with without the whole game crashing and burning. Even with my knowledge on programming I don't wanna mess with it. Sorry I can't help friendo."
That's the mod, I changed the title screen several updates ago

Jul 12, 2021
Sorry for the silly question, should i play it by launching Game.exe or UrbanDemons.exe?
"If you open with game it zooms into the screen and makes it pretty much unplayable. UrbanDemons.exe has a script attached to it to not make this happen however you can't change the screen size much or go fullscreen."

Reactions: FakoSIL
Jul 12, 2021
"I wanted to post it all together when it was done, but I'm missing one picture. Nonetheless I can't hold onto it for much longer and hopefully me posting it will inspire me to finish it. Attached is the rar of all the images for Lisa's Lovers ending, at least part 1. There is also a .txt file that is the transcript of how it would play out, for part 1 at least. TLDR: Lisa and Peter leave the nameless town to move to Milford that is one town over. All this happens on the first day of them together in their condo. Enjoy and hopefully the last piece doesn't take that long. :)"

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
"I wanted to post it all together when it was done, but I'm missing one picture. Nonetheless I can't hold onto it for much longer and hopefully me posting it will inspire me to finish it. Attached is the rar of all the images for Lisa's Lovers ending, at least part 1. There is also a .txt file that is the transcript of how it would play out, for part 1 at least. TLDR: Lisa and Peter leave the nameless town to move to Milford that is one town over. All this happens on the first day of them together in their condo. Enjoy and hopefully the last piece doesn't take that long. :)"
Since he was unable to, King asked me to post the images associated with this story, my apologies if I'm missing anything
Lisa-Lovers-Watching-TV.png Lisa-Lovers-Grope.png Lisa-Lovers-Night-1.png Lisa-Pounding.png Lisa-Pounding-Cum.png Lisa-Lovers-Night-Sleep.png

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes