Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 12, 2023
The tent and such means a new map though, and that's additional work.
Thats true, i did not factor that. I guess i was married to the idea of not seeing her body or face at all until we give her the cash.

Perhaps we could skip the whole tent aspect and just have her sit next to the big tree at the entrance. At night she would move to an unused bench further into the park in order to sleep. Sex scenes could happen either right there on the grass or they could go into the bathroom. Perhaps Lisa could make disparaging comments about her in the morning, which could only be accessed by interacting with her while invisible.

I have nothing to replace the empty apartment, though. Iirc we never go inside Kaylee's apartment, perhaps the story could be morphed into those two living together as roommates and sharing rent n stuff. Or maybe Neala's apartment could be duplicated in the game files, that way theres no need to make a new map.

The way you phrased that leaves me wondering: Are you working on a new UD mod? I thought this was all a theoretical. Something like "this would never be done, but if it were, itd be like this". Would be cool if you are.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
So belmontking12 is really in Jail?
"So I'm guessing you guys didn't realize it was me whenever I posted with quotes. Yes, I was in jail and technically I'm still on probation. But that won't stop me from continuing my work and posting it here when I can/remember. XD As for if you're wondering why I'm not using my belmont account: it got deleted. Apparently it still keeps my posts and just renames the account to deleted member whatever. Don't remember the number though."

Mar 6, 2018
"So I'm guessing you guys didn't realize it was me whenever I posted with quotes. Yes, I was in jail and technically I'm still on probation. But that won't stop me from continuing my work and posting it here when I can/remember. XD As for if you're wondering why I'm not using my belmont account: it got deleted. Apparently it still keeps my posts and just renames the account to deleted member whatever. Don't remember the number though."
Ouch! Well your out, get ready to start paying money. I had family going in and out of jail so I know a thing or two.

Jul 12, 2021
"If this is you being worried for me, then I appreciate it, but I'll be fine. In the unlikely case you're just reminding me of the troubles I'm already facing, then I simply ask you to keep it to yourself. Like I said, unlikely you'd be the second camp, but I'm putting it out there in case anyone else goes for the second camp."

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Nope, just found the old Account and saw Chilly calling the Deleted Member belmontking12. Was searching for a wardrobe option since there is so much Clothes and alternate Clothes in the files. Was hoping to change the Girls Clothes but I found nothing.

Man, that sucks what happened to you. Sorry for that. Good to know that you are still around. Hope you get out on probation soon and get a job.

menden

Jan 9, 2023
I got this bug where i can't reply/delete any of these message, it just stuck here. When i have new message from other girl it just show me these one. I had tried to find solution but can't find one (or maybe i'm just blind :V) so anyone know how to fix this?

Jan 15, 2019
Ho hey, so. I'm bored again.
Quick, stick it inside a meat grinder. It is the only way to save yourself from total boredom collapse .

Ideas:

Criminal Lady. This is an Urban setting and you have a police officer. So a Mafia theme lady is a possibility. A nerdy inventor is another possibility. A cosplayer is another possibility. An Aunt and Cousin are other possibilities. A time traveler who is your daughter but she is from the future, so she looks older than you. Oh and her mother is no other than... Lisa.

lisa_from_urban_demons_c_by_uberdupertruper_dg0fy1j-414w-2x.jpg

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Depends on the message first and foremost as you can only respond to certain messages. But if they send you a message, enter your phone and go to the relationship status screen. Beside each character there should be a word bubble similar to a text message icon on real phones. If it's green, then you can reply, if it's gray, then it's read only.

Reactions: Satyr90

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Depends on the message first and foremost as you can only respond to certain messages. But if they send you a message, enter your phone and go to the relationship status screen. Beside each character there should be a word bubble similar to a text message icon on real phones. If it's green, then you can reply, if it's gray, then it's read only.
okay. I was getting messages from the mom and later from one of the park milfs. I was wondering if I could respond. I played the original game and the thing I loved most was the in-game walkthrough that made the game easy. I know there's a walkthrough in the game folder but some of them were a little vague or incomplete. So that's what had me wondering about responding to the texts.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes