Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

sith225

Jan 14, 2021
it's AI-art...
I am aware of that. I mean did you input that information yourself and if you did what are the measurements or details that you entered? I am asking because I have just started AI-art recently and I am still figuring it out. I could use some tips if you have any.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I am aware of that. I mean did you input that information yourself and if you did what are the measurements or details that you entered? I am asking because I have just started AI-art recently and I am still figuring it out. I could use some tips if you have any.
there are prompt all over the internet XD

Sep 22, 2019
Depending on the model, the format for how you describe the subject can vary. I go on mage.space to use their different models and it does cost money to make nsfw ai art. The site does come with plenty of negative prompts, loras, and stuff like pose control. Pose control is what makes it easier to generate an image where the pose is natural. Pose control plus prompt vocabulary is how I am able to make stuff that looks pretty good

Reactions: sith225
Jan 13, 2023
Which category in the gallery for the mom character would I find the bj kneeling scene? I downloaded this as of today but also applied the bj kneeling hotfix that was uploaded as of April?

Dreyn28

Nov 28, 2021
whenever i try to do certain actions in game like talking to Kimberly at the cafe i always get the error script game_interpreter line450 typeerror occurred is their anyway to fix these errors?

sith225

Jan 14, 2021
Depending on the model, the format for how you describe the subject can vary. I go on mage.space to use their different models and it does cost money to make nsfw ai art. The site does come with plenty of negative prompts, loras, and stuff like pose control. Pose control is what makes it easier to generate an image where the pose is natural. Pose control plus prompt vocabulary is how I am able to make stuff that looks pretty good
Thank you for the advice. Honestly I see some creators create some really good art with AI-art generator and honestly I am trying to recreate some of my favorite female characters, but I am failing epically.

Sep 22, 2019
Thank you for the advice. Honestly I see some creators create some really good art with AI-art generator and honestly I am trying to recreate some of my favorite female characters, but I am failing epically.
Try looking at examples of prompts for the specific model you are using to create. If it has a negative prompt, then it is very important to use that. Negative prompt will keep you from generating fucked fingers, terrible body proportions, and forms of creation that you don't want. It is also pretty helpful if the service you are using allows for image-to-image

sith225

Jan 14, 2021
Try looking at examples of prompts for the specific model you are using to create. If it has a negative prompt, then it is very important to use that. Negative prompt will keep you from generating fucked fingers, terrible body proportions, and forms of creation that you don't want. It is also pretty helpful if the service you are using allows for image-to-image
Do you have any recommendations then for good AI-art generators?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes