Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
EMERGENCY POST!!
I've discovered that the most likely cause for the issues with my phone is due to the battery swelling up. The screen separates more each day, meaning the situation is getting worse. I need the funds to replace the battery before the whole thing explodes!

Please donate to my Ko-Fi if you can, I need to get this fixed as soon as possible!
Chilly, my dude! May i buy you a new phone, please?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Two out of three issues with my phone have been fixed, and I can live with a cracked screen for the meantime...
However that means that I am even more broke than usual, so here's my Ko-Fi in case you want to help me out of this financial situation...

talisameasyou

Feb 19, 2022
Hey, anyone know where these "crow-woman-ride" files are? I cant seem to find anything like these in the directory. (sorry for image quality, had some scaling issues coming out of Fullscreen for screenshot) Screenshot 2023-08-29 155621.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is EZGIF dead for anyone else or is my Wi-Fi connection just being stupid?
If it is dead, then can anyone offer me some other sites/programs that I can use instead?

Update: It's dead for everyone. Apparently the site needs to update their SSL certificate in order to work again?

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Is it just me because it's the 2nd time i downloaded & properly extracted the game and i still get the same error on the following scene:

• Mobians - Longclaw ERROR LOADING: longclaw-fuck (1) IMAGE FILE
I may edit this post if i counter other scenes that i may find just to double check if is not only me but if is general.

Also just asking, not requesting to get it fixed or anything like that :censored:;)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is it just me because it's the 2nd time i downloaded & properly extracted the game and i still get the same error on the following scene:

• Mobians - Longclaw ERROR LOADING: longclaw-fuck (1) IMAGE FILE
I may edit this post if i counter other scenes that i may find just to double check if is not only me but if is general.

Also just asking, not requesting to get it fixed or anything like that :censored:;)
The scene does exist yet, despite me constantly asking people to make it for me...

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The scene does exist yet, despite me constantly asking people to make it for me...
ohhh ok ok :D maybe i shoulda give it a read to those folders you added that may specify which characters have functioning scenes and which ones doesn't :p

Thanks for clarification on that chilly <3

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
how to unlock pool map need some help

Mom Pool Thighjob:
- There is now a new pool area in game, to get there go left of the low street (the area where the arcade and comic shop are at) then go through the red door on the new map
- Once inside, interact with the red attention bubble and then talk to the receptionist, if you have 150 gold or more you'll be able to re-open the pool
- Once reopened you will contact every girl that you can interact with to come there, you will also be able to buy swimsuits for 25 gold from the receptionist
- Talk to Mom in the entrance lobby and give her a swimsuit, then talk to her in the main pool area for the scene, it'll play if you have 6 or more hearts

Jul 12, 2021
"I had a series of unfortunate events occur to me which stopped me from working on the scene I was working on. So to get my muscles re-acquainted I did one of the pictures Vash was supposed to do. Here's Lisa's pool picture. I couldn't figure out water shading, but it looks good enough to me.
Lisa-Pool.png

The idea was Lisa was near the pool and Peter 'accidentally' pushes her in which causes her to lose her top. Enjoy :)"

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes