Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
"I have finally reworked an old scene that made me sad every time I looked at it. No longer will I look in shame at one scene that I made. This isn't the last, but it was the most egregious. It was too big to upload directly, so you have 24 hours until I delete it from my company's google drive. I'm sure Chilly will upload it afterwards. Just simply replace the folders in you scene folder. Enjoy :)

Finger.gif

Climax.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
"I have finally reworked an old scene that made me sad every time I looked at it. No longer will I look in shame at one scene that I made. This isn't the last, but it was the most egregious. It was too big to upload directly, so you have 24 hours until I delete it from my company's google drive. I'm sure Chilly will upload it afterwards. Just simply replace the folders in you scene folder. Enjoy :)

View attachment 2818877

View attachment 2818878
It says access denied...

bitchiefuta

Sep 3, 2018
so question has anyone figured out a work around for the bloody lag yet. i can't to class or kaylee's or the part in-between the mc's house and ms amo's house with suffring for the slowest lag i've ever seen
*edit ok never mind figured out the lag only happens when my laptop starts gets heating up and only gets worse the more hot it gets

Last edited:

Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
Listen i just wanna know if this game is actually finished and doesn't have bugs in this modded version. I played the original years ago when it was finally completed but got stuck on the last section where i was caught in a loop trying to meet the demon lady. seeing that i had no way of getting out i just stopped playing. please inform me if all map issues are resolved and all endings are available in this version.

Reactions: DarkComics
Jul 12, 2021
Listen i just wanna know if this game is actually finished and doesn't have bugs in this modded version. I played the original years ago when it was finally completed but got stuck on the last section where i was caught in a loop trying to meet the demon lady. seeing that i had no way of getting out i just stopped playing. please inform me if all map issues are resolved and all endings are available in this version.
"Firstly, demanding something is the quickest way for no one to answer your question. Even if its the 30th time you asked it, just as an example, not saying you've done it. Secondly, the quickest way to answer that question is to try it yourself. Understand this is not the official version, its a previous version before the progression system of the official with more content. It has all the stuff from the final official version, without some of the story or repeating scenes. This mod has the completed tag as the creator, Chillyscholar, has moved on to his actual game Cycle of Life and Sex. Finally, you're asking if a single person, with a little help here and there from other very kind people, fixed every single bug. Even a team of a hundred people will make a bug or two, possibly game breaking. If you encounter a bug then post it here and maybe Chilly will fix it if he feels like it. If you're lucky maybe someone else will have the solution and you won't have to wait that long. Otherwise you have to wait until Chilly either feels like it or some asshole like me give him enough content to justify updating the gallery. Hope that helped :)."

Ikari

Aug 6, 2017
I would love night visit with Alison (even if it is same as peaking on her in night with her mom but with mc:whistle:)

Last edited:

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
How do i fix it ? Pls ( bug fix )

Joiplay

Script "cache" line 107: Errno::ENOET occured

No such file or directory - Graphics/Title1/1982121_Title
Did you manage to solve? I've always played this game on Joiplay, and I've NEVER had a problem, but now it gives me the same error

May 31, 2018
Quick question: Does this mod still have those annoying hard puzzles like original game? I remember there was color orbs switching puzzle that beyond nightmare :eek:

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I finally had time to try to compress, had to restart two times and In the end... It didn't even started lol.
As y'all can see, I have no frickin on how to do it :KEK:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I finally had time to try to compress, had to restart two times and In the end... It didn't even started lol.
As y'all can see, I have no frickin on how to do it :KEK:
At least we have a GoFile link now, making it easier to download the uncompressed version

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes