Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I'm kind of having trouble seeing the differences, but then again I'm 3/4 of the way blind and I'm wearing 4-year-old prescriptions.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Is that based off preference or necessity? Cause if the former then no, if the latter: not that I'm aware of.

Mar 6, 2018
It's... a start at least

Also welcome back, you're a sight for sore eyes
Army life can be a pain in ass. Because I have to move to another base I lost the pen to my tablet. Not so bad I can order a new one. But it was two months before I could get a address. Even then because my building can’t receive mail I had to go get a P.O box just to get mail.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
EMERGENCY POST!!
I've discovered that the most likely cause for the issues with my phone is due to the battery swelling up. The screen separates more each day, meaning the situation is getting worse. I need the funds to replace the battery before the whole thing explodes!

Please donate to my Ko-Fi if you can, I need to get this fixed as soon as possible!

Jan 15, 2019
Hi.

Does this grandma rework look okay to you guys so far?

View attachment 2790846 View attachment 2790848
I have a hard time finding someone with glasses attractive because glasses ultimately means defective and I don't wish to be reminded of my own impaired vision. I know other people have their own view of it such as attentive or intelligent, but it is just a me thing as I wear glasses and I know why I wear glasses which I don't like to see the same in someone I want to bang.

Jul 12, 2021
"I apologize if this seems offensive or ignorant, but I have no idea what you're talking about. All the people I know only wear glasses to look more intelligent. That's not me being judge-y, they've told me as such. I give kudos to anyone who does since technically I have 'reading glasses' but all they do is make my eyes all blurry no matter where I look. I got fired from a factory since I legit couldn't see anything out of my safety glasses. I always thought the idea of glasses improving your vision was something made up in cartoons or video games."

Reactions: Vivi404
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes