Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

willsuperdub

Aug 3, 2023
okay can some pls help me when I have Sarah come over to babysit it gives me error. I want to beat the game but not getting her address is stopping me pls help fix Screenshot 2023-09-08 022343.png

Jul 12, 2021
"I've made another art piece: Peter comes home to see his lovely lady doing the dishes...with only an apron on! This is gonna be the first part of Sarah's Lovers ending where you actually try to have a relationship with her and only her. More to come with this ending...eventually. And before anyone says anything, yes this reference image was from Glassfish's twitter. I suck at backgrounds and it doesn't look very UDish. Enjoy anyways! :)"
Sarah-Lovers-Dishes.png

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Might be to a tad too big in the chest area, but only because Lisa is more middle of the pack when it comes to breast size.

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Yes, it is 3840*2160
How?

I gladly see that the community hasn't abbandoned this pearls still.
Would the things that I see around this thread be ever been applied to the modded game or the "completed" tag can be read a little like "abandoned" (don't take it the wrong way, I'm just asking, no critizism :p )

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think this will be final part. Done my best with her. Hope you guys like it.
View attachment 2928699
i would have give her saggier boobs(just enough to reach the middle of the body, because those boobs looks a bit too close to her neck XD but it may be an issue of perspective) but i suck at drawing, and you're the dev and she looks fine anyway XD

Last edited:

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
i would have give her saggier boobs(just enough to reach the middle of the body, because those boobs looks a bit too close to her neck XD) but i suck at drawing, and you're the dev and she looks fine anyway XD
I am suck at drawing too. I asked someone made it. She is not familiar with the UD world and the characters so i didn't want to force herself lol

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I am suck at drawing too. I asked someone made it. She is not familiar with the UD world and the characters so i didn't want to force herself lol
fair enough XD sorry for pointing out a minor "flaw"(i say flaw, but seriously, i'm just very nitpicky)

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes