Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
"Hey y'all, I've come with the next part of actual mod related content, the ending to Bridgette's Lover branch. Since its been awhile, let me remind you all what I mean. In my mod there are 5 extra and story branches where content is gonna be added for each woman. Story branches obviously are new ways the story can progress, but you can only choose one of them to go down while the extra branches don't have story and as such can be acquired if you know what to do. Lovers is a story branch where you only choose said woman to romance and every one of them will have one. The idea is you are choosing them as your 'one and only' so going after any other woman will grant you a strike, three strikes and that woman is locked forever. Kinda like you're messing with someone's love and heart, ya know? As Seifer from KH2 would say: 'Isn't this romantic!' Enjoy :)"
View attachment 2781974
Hi, where can we download your Mod or is it still under development?

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
"Hey y'all, I've come with the next part of actual mod related content, the ending to Bridgette's Lover branch. Since its been awhile, let me remind you all what I mean. In my mod there are 5 extra and story branches where content is gonna be added for each woman. Story branches obviously are new ways the story can progress, but you can only choose one of them to go down while the extra branches don't have story and as such can be acquired if you know what to do. Lovers is a story branch where you only choose said woman to romance and every one of them will have one. The idea is you are choosing them as your 'one and only' so going after any other woman will grant you a strike, three strikes and that woman is locked forever. Kinda like you're messing with someone's love and heart, ya know? As Seifer from KH2 would say: 'Isn't this romantic!' Enjoy :)"
View attachment 2781974
It sounds awesome. I love the idea of the main character having a romantic relationship with one of the female NPCs. I am looking forward to trying out your mod!

Jul 12, 2021
"The day after never. Sorry to disappoint you all but I'll never release my mod. Its packed to the brim with copyright infringements. I'd get fucked in the ass by at least 30 different companies for at least 40 franchises. I've already been to jail, I'm hoping to never go back thank you. I'll always post the art created for it here and if someone wants to hear the story or whatnot I'd be happy to tell it, but playing it is out of the question. Nothing will ever change my mind. As for the compressed thing, I'm not sure all the details but Cloud was compressing it for Chilly but he died or something so now no one on the 'team' knows how to do it."

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
"The day after never. Sorry to disappoint you all but I'll never release my mod. Its packed to the brim with copyright infringements. I'd get fucked in the ass by at least 30 different companies for at least 40 franchises. I've already been to jail, I'm hoping to never go back thank you. I'll always post the art created for it here and if someone wants to hear the story or whatnot I'd be happy to tell it, but playing it is out of the question. Nothing will ever change my mind. As for the compressed thing, I'm not sure all the details but Cloud was compressing it for Chilly but he died or something so now no one on the 'team' knows how to do it."
I wouldn't mind hearing the story especially since, as far as I'm aware, Chilly has never been contacted for copyright infringement.

Jul 12, 2021
"I'm just being more cautious than ever since I've been to jail. Plus I have employees who need a paycheck so I can't risk robbing them of money they earned. As for the story, I can start off with the synopsis if I had made a thread here. Not like Chilly is using this thread right now. Here it is:

A year after the events of Urban Demons, our hero is struck dead by an assassin! In the endless darkness a mysterious figure appears, telling the hero that his life has existed within an endless dream. Meridiana was not the demon he made a deal with and was only used to keep an eye on him and lead him along the script made for him. All the women he conquered now trapped in their own dreams thanks to him, but the figure promises to 'break the chains of destiny' on him. With a handshake our hero awakes in a familiar place, but everything feels...different. As he embarks on this new journey one thing lingers in his head: what did the mysterious figure mean by 'Its your story now, how will you tell it young man?' Just who is the mysterious figure, and who did the hero really make a deal with? Will he free his harem, or will they all be stuck dreaming forever?"

Bruh_3000

Jun 17, 2023
Encountered a glitch when i try to interact with Eisheth the one who measures your corruption after talking to hot stuff? it keeps giving me an error and closes the game. i have been unable to proceed for the past day. anyone know what i can do to fix this? Screenshot (16).png

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes