Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
View attachment 2733432
I don't know why, but why are his legs so fat? They are bigger than his moms lol.
I wouldn't mind to see a mod come out to fix this.
"As the person who did a majority of this scene, I'm shook. Jk honestly its the scene, even Jennings has that problem and any other scene who used her ride as the template. Although the other part is her legs are supposed to be behind his, but Glass kinda made a hybrid perspective in my guess which makes it look weird."

Reactions: Swalwell

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Just curious - if I wanted to change the text of the conversations that are not in the animated scenes would I need to purchase an actual copy of RPG Maker? If so what version of RPG Maker would I need?

Swalwell

Sep 8, 2022
"As the person who did a majority of this scene, I'm shook. Jk honestly its the scene, even Jennings has that problem and any other scene who used her ride as the template. Although the other part is her legs are supposed to be behind his, but Glass kinda made a hybrid perspective in my guess which makes it look weird."
Ah, ya know, sometimes 3 eyes see more than 2 :)
I'm happy you respond, thank you.
Looking forward to see it fixed sometime.

Have a great weekend.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You know a lot of these recent comments are making it very obvious that a lot of people have not actually downloaded the latest update. It's on the front page!

Reactions: gymogle
Jul 12, 2021
"I'm sure I said this once before, but I just gotta say it. I'm still surprised that Urban Demons just died. I know it was completed and obviously there is this and the other mods, but that fact no one made their own adaptation of this is bizarre to me. Nergal made A Zombie's Life and then Siren made their own version of that which has a sequel that's still being made, but Urban Demons? None. The closest I guess would be Demon Deals, but its barely the same."

Reactions: DarkComics

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
"I'm sure I said this once before, but I just gotta say it. I'm still surprised that Urban Demons just died. I know it was completed and obviously there is this and the other mods, but that fact no one made their own adaptation of this is bizarre to me. Nergal made A Zombie's Life and then Siren made their own version of that which has a sequel that's still being made, but Urban Demons? None. The closest I guess would be Demon Deals, but its barely the same."
I think that is something Chilly is aspiring to with Cycle, but to be fair, there are reasons for the lack of "spiritual successor" that have been mentioned but not necessarily consolidated. With Zombie's Life/retreat, it was completed, and Nergal/Naughty Underworld moved on, and ScarlettAnn was able to do art for both without complication. Glassfishbowl, the artist for Urban Demons, is incredibly talented and has a unique stye that is difficult to replicate. To my understanding, she has stated she will not work on anything related to Urban Demons without Nergal/NU. A lot of the coding and programming was custom in a somewhat unique game engine (RPGMaker) and finding ways and workarounds is a challenge. Urban Demons pushed the limits on content rules in regards to MC body size/type, and was the reason for some sites implementing new rules going forward. Nergal/NU has all but moved on from Urban Demons, and it is still a sore subject all around. There was a lot of brigading, flame war, and trolling between the mod community audience and the Original release dev audience. Some of it was incited, a lot of it was just mob mentality, and it soured the mood for a long time. Everyone lost, really.

There are a lot of mods for Urban Demons, but recognizing that this mod is largely now it's own freestanding game is important. Equally important, in my opinion, is building more positive communities around games and mods. One of the things I appreciate about this mod, even though it is a MASSIVE chunk of the size, is the inclusion of the fanart folder, and I love seeing the fanart posted on this thread. It doesn't have to be perfect, or exact, or even of characters or themes that interest me; I just want to appreciate this shared interest we all have. For example, I know Chilly and I have different opinions and tasted in regards to scenes, but we are able to respect and support each other in our appreciation and aspiration for content toward those ends (pun intended). I respect that this is the internet, but a lot of our collective creativity is squandered and squashed under unnecessarily cruel comments.

TL;DR There was a lot of fallout from the initial incident with modding Urban Demons that has limited options to modding or making a new game. New games face increased scrutiny in regards to content with younger characters. A lot of this boils down to people being jerks on the internet, which is not great. I just want to see everyone make cool stuff and have fun playing games.

...kthanksbai

Jul 12, 2021
I think that is something Chilly is aspiring to with Cycle, but to be fair, there are reasons for the lack of "spiritual successor" that have been mentioned but not necessarily consolidated. With Zombie's Life/retreat, it was completed, and Nergal/Naughty Underworld moved on, and ScarlettAnn was able to do art for both without complication. Glassfishbowl, the artist for Urban Demons, is incredibly talented and has a unique stye that is difficult to replicate. To my understanding, she has stated she will not work on anything related to Urban Demons without Nergal/NU. A lot of the coding and programming was custom in a somewhat unique game engine (RPGMaker) and finding ways and workarounds is a challenge. Urban Demons pushed the limits on content rules in regards to MC body size/type, and was the reason for some sites implementing new rules going forward. Nergal/NU has all but moved on from Urban Demons, and it is still a sore subject all around. There was a lot of brigading, flame war, and trolling between the mod community audience and the Original release dev audience. Some of it was incited, a lot of it was just mob mentality, and it soured the mood for a long time. Everyone lost, really.

There are a lot of mods for Urban Demons, but recognizing that this mod is largely now it's own freestanding game is important. Equally important, in my opinion, is building more positive communities around games and mods. One of the things I appreciate about this mod, even though it is a MASSIVE chunk of the size, is the inclusion of the fanart folder, and I love seeing the fanart posted on this thread. It doesn't have to be perfect, or exact, or even of characters or themes that interest me; I just want to appreciate this shared interest we all have. For example, I know Chilly and I have different opinions and tasted in regards to scenes, but we are able to respect and support each other in our appreciation and aspiration for content toward those ends (pun intended). I respect that this is the internet, but a lot of our collective creativity is squandered and squashed under unnecessarily cruel comments.

TL;DR There was a lot of fallout from the initial incident with modding Urban Demons that has limited options to modding or making a new game. New games face increased scrutiny in regards to content with younger characters. A lot of this boils down to people being jerks on the internet, which is not great. I just want to see everyone make cool stuff and have fun playing games.

...kthanksbai
"I don't want to flood the thread with this kind of stuff, so I'll say my piece on this and hopefully leave it at that. I truly didn't see the comments Nergal got (partly because he/ his team banned me from the discord), so maybe it's pure ignorance on my part. I don't see the problem with UD or it getting a remake. Same art isn't a requirement, sure it would be nice like with the zombie games, but take a look at UD: It was a remake of a game that was abandoned and their art isn't similar at all. Nergal liked/saw the potential in Urban xlife and wanted to try his hand at it which was somewhat successful. It couldn't be about the mods being made, cuz he specifically told me to make my own version. I always had this problem with adventure games like this where they give the illusion of choice, but restrict what choices there are and when I brought it up to Nergal, he said 'I have no interest in something like that, but you're free to make it yourself.' Probably not the exact words, but close enough. While I don't know for sure, it almost felt like he wanted someone else to finish it, why else would he give us all the art and scripts right before he left. When no one stepped up he was like 'I gotta finish it so I can move on' which created a disappointing end in my opinion. UD was pretty safe tbh, sure it had shota and incest, but so too does Demon Deals and Littleman, but I don't see them get this type of grief, so what is it really? It can't be stress from peers, otherwise why would Chilly be fed up with it and call it cursed. I get the concept of calling it quits on something and moving on to something new, but then why would he come back and update AzL even after that was done and he moved on? Maybe it is a waiting game and Nergal may do the same thing with UD one day, or maybe he looked at the mods and said 'I don't need to anymore since they made all these new updates.' Now I'm just rambling and speculating, but the TL;DR of it all is I just don't understand how it all just went to hell on a game that had so much going for it and so many plans just scrapped and forgotten."

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes