Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
It's been a while since I played the original and I was thinking about giving this one a try, but I was curious about the Loli tag. Did this game add a character or am I missing something? I thought the MC was a guy (shota) that seduces the other milfs in town.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It's been a while since I played the original and I was thinking about giving this one a try, but I was curious about the Loli tag. Did this game add a character or am I missing something? I thought the MC was a guy (shota) that seduces the other milfs in town.
Several pre-existing loli characters (Amanda, Alison, Kelly) now have scenes with either Peter or with their own mothers

Reactions: Satyr90

leonszx1

Feb 6, 2023
How do i fix it ? Pls ( bug fix )

Joiplay

Script "cache" line 107: Errno::ENOET occured

No such file or directory - Graphics/Title1/1982121_Title

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
By the way, this update won't be a separate bug fix download, it'll be a download of the full game as I'm uploading it to GoFile (which apparently doesn't have a download file size limit like MEGA does)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What page will the new version be on to download?
It'll be on the front page and which page it ends up on when I like it here. The game is still compressing, so don't expect a link until tomorrow, especially since I have to up upload on two different sites...

May 15, 2017
To think this game would be updated the moment I decided to play a few novels/rpg on this weekend. Looking forward to see what new content there is.

Jul 12, 2021
You are loved and appreciated my friend, and the bust looks nice~
"I'm glad you liked it, the skirt was a real pain with all the colors XD.

Anyway its not fully complete but here is a sketch of what my next bust will be. So I've been neglecting my mod (yes all those busts I made weren't even for my mod) so I decided to continue work on that for Neala's 'nightmare' which is based on the Persona series. While its not entirely gonna be P5 focused and more of a PQ style of story based around your play style on which team you team up with, this is the only one that required a new bust. I wanna see who can guess the persona she'll wield. The hint is in her codename: Outlaw. Her thief outfit is based on Langley from Path to Nowhere. The only things missing as of right now is an open coat and some gun holsters on the shirt."

neala-thief.jpg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
To think this game would be updated the moment I decided to play a few novels/rpg on this weekend. Looking forward to see what new content there is.
Don't expect much, it's only 5 new scenes and one of them is test room only. The major changes in this update is script work, new cheat codes and a fix to the fan art gallery.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Deleting some previous versions of the mod from MEGA so I can upload it there, will upload it to GoFile once it's finished on MEGA

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright, here is the new update to the mod! This has everything from version 5.5, everything from the bug fix, and a couple of new things as well. There are only 5 new scenes in this release, with one of them being test room only. The major changes to this update are scripting work, those being an update to the Fan-Art gallery by Hontor and new alternate outfit cheat codes done by f95guest389 . As for the new scenes, it's a new morning BJ with Mom and the genie harem that I've been teasing for years. The test room only scene is a double TF scene with Ochaco and Toga from My Hero Academia that was down by walk314 . Old saves should be able to get these new scenes quickly, but as always I have provided a full purity save with this release.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT GOFILE LINKS ARE TEMPORARY!! WHEN IT GOES DOWN, TELL ME SO I CAN RE-UPLOAD IT!!

Download: or

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes