Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 29, 2022
a question in the original game can you put a trick to change the clothes of the characters, here it works or is there another way to change the clothes of the girls

Jul 12, 2021
"Hey everyone, I think I've cried all the tears I can so I'll try and focus on some 'work.' Thanks Chilly for your words, I really appreciate it pal. Here is an old bust I made as a 'mom trying on her old school uniform' type of thing. Mainly its a mix of Sydneys school outfit and Neala's default one. Enjoy :)"

mom-school-uniform.png
Come to think of it, do Dizzy and Neala have night scenes you can access when interacting with with them when they sleep? I recall other characters having them but not those two. Maybe I'm wrong and it's been a while but it would be cool to have those, wouldn't be too much effort since all that would need to be done is to reuse some other scenes (for Dizzy just her lying on her back and for Neala whatever could work).
"Do you mean these?"
DizzySleeping1.jpg NealaSleeping1.jpg
a question in the original game can you put a trick to change the clothes of the characters, here it works or is there another way to change the clothes of the girls
"Technically all the versions had the 'Justin Bailey' code which I'm pretty sure turned everyone naked or in their undies bust, but the complete official game made it a select the outfit feature. I made it work on my mod, but it uses that version while the mod uses an older build of the game."

Jul 12, 2021
So after doing enough research on ivy designs (I'm sure I haven't seen all of them) for the new cosplay for Lisa. I've narrowed it down to three designs I'm comfortable with and Big Boss said to place it as a vote here. So here is how its gonna work:

If you post a reply on which one you choose, that'll be your vote.

Otherwise if you thumbs up this post you'll choose a:
ivy-7.jpg

If you red heart this post you'll vote for b:
ThePoison.png

Any other emoji on this post will vote for c:
ivy-sirens.png

I'll give it until Friday to count the votes, thanks in advance.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Well, I've been trying to compress it but I don't have time do it, someone always end up turning off in the middle of the compression breaking the files.
If someone wants to compress it and have a good pc ( better than mine at least ) use UAGC or YAC to compress it, th

Jul 12, 2021
"Whelp, you guys have spoken and so I shall comply... after I'm done with the bust I was working on beforehand. I'll be sure to ask Vash about any problems I run into so hopefully its consistent with his portion of the art. FYI, I voted for b...which no one else voted for... fuck me amiright? Just kidding (kinda but I still love you all platonically) I'm not that shallow. Hopefully you guys enjoy what's coming up hopefully soon and thank you all for taking the time to vote."

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've made a free GoFile account, for reasons that should be obvious...
I may make a paid account at a later time...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
"Hey everyone, I think I've cried all the tears I can so I'll try and focus on some 'work.' Thanks Chilly for your words, I really appreciate it pal. Here is an old bust I made as a 'mom trying on her old school uniform' type of thing. Mainly its a mix of Sydneys school outfit and Neala's default one. Enjoy :)"

View attachment 2680600
You are loved and appreciated my friend, and the bust looks nice~

"Technically all the versions had the 'Justin Bailey' code which I'm pretty sure turned everyone naked or in their undies bust, but the complete official game made it a select the outfit feature. I made it work on my mod, but it uses that version while the mod uses an older build of the game."
The next update will have codes in place for all the alternate outfits, f95guest389 was able to fix the scripting for it~

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes