Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
"My grandmother just died... I can't do this right now... The last good person in my family is dead... The world just got a lot darker for me... I'm not asking for pity, I just... I'm sorry but Vash and I won't be on this thread for awhile. I really need them to keep me from doing...the unthinkable... I don't know how long it'll take... Goodbye Chilly and all my other friends on this thread."

-Legally Anon
I'm sending all the love and good vibes your way my friend. We will eagerly await your return and will welcome you back with open arms. For now, you will be missed, but not forgotten.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
which game has more content this mod or the original one ?
This mode has more scenes, characters and areas to visit. On the other hand, the original game is more consistent, since it lacks all the Easter eggs that have been added to the modded version. I personally recommend playing the both. If I were you, I’d firstly play the original game to get an idea of the story and the original characters you can interact with. I’d play this version only afterwards, otherwise it could be a bit confusing due to all the extra characters that have no relevance to the plot of the game and are just there for your enjoyment.

Andrei1213

Apr 26, 2020
i tried everything i could to make this work, it just doesn't work. on every version, are errors for audio/se/decision3 and cursor2

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
It sounds like something's going wrong with the extraction process. Have you tried 7Zip rather than WinRAR?

Nosferan

Dec 15, 2018
Hi All,

Both times Mrs Jennings and Ms Taylor talk I get teleported into a wall and can't move. Is there any way to fix this? The first time I used save editor to advance Jennings story line and continued on. But the second time it doesn't work because you then lose the Ms Taylor activation...

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Hi All,

Both times Mrs Jennings and Ms Taylor talk I get teleported into a wall and can't move. Is there any way to fix this? The first time I used save editor to advance Jennings story line and continued on. But the second time it doesn't work because you then lose the Ms Taylor activation...
Press Q, then select teleport. From there just go to which ever circle you want and go back to the school.
still doesn't work, the same errors about audio/se cursor2 and decision3
Then sorry, I don't have any idea on how to help you.

Reactions: Andrei1213
Jul 29, 2022
helpppppppppp llevo 12 horas jugando, cuando fui a visitar mareado en la noche no hice nada y me fui a casa pero ahora no me deja quitar lo invisible, probé de todo y simplemente no funciona, sigue pareciendo que no es buen momento para dejar de ser invisible.
Alguna solución o tengo que reiniciar?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
helpppppppppp llevo 12 horas jugando, cuando fui a visitar mareado en la noche no hice nada y me fui a casa pero ahora no me deja quitar lo invisible, probé de todo y simplemente no funciona, sigue pareciendo que no es buen momento para dejar de ser invisible.
Alguna solución o tengo que reiniciar?
Regresa a la casa de Dizzy y luego sal por la puerta, no salgas por la opción de teletransporte.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
¿Puedes usar el truco del teletransporte para volver a la casa de Dizzy? Si es así, haz eso y luego sal por la puerta. De lo contrario, tendrás que usar un guardado antiguo o reiniciar el juego.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes