Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
So this is what happened, we were turning left, it was a two lane turning lane, I was in the right lane, he was in the left. A car about three or so cars ahead of me starts idling and turns on their emergency lights causing a traffic jam. So essentially everyone decides to take turns to make this turn, one person from the left lane makes their turn then someone from the right switches to the left and makes their turn and so on and so forth. When it gets to my car, I switched lanes, but the other guy comes up really fast and hits me. My car got hit on the side and the rear.
Hm, Kinda hard to say. Did you had your turn signal on? If so, for how long? Did the guy that hit you came from the right lane too or were they from the left lane? Though from the description on the damage, which is the side and the rear, they came from directly behind you unless the rear damage is like is small like scratches and the side has a big dent.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hm, Kinda hard to say. Did you had your turn signal on? If so, for how long? Did the guy that hit you came from the right lane too or were they from the left lane? Though from the description on the damage, which is the side and the rear, they came from directly behind you unless the rear damage is like is small like scratches and the side has a big dent.
My turn signal was on the entire time. He was in the left lane, but he didn't wait for me to merge like everyone else in the left lane was doing for those in the right lane. I first got hit on the side and then hit on the rear when I was trying to straighten/stop my car as he was still moving forward.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
My turn signal was on the entire time. He was in the left lane, but he didn't wait for me to merge like everyone else in the left lane was doing for those in the right lane. I first got hit on the side and then hit on the rear when I was trying to straighten/stop my car as he was still moving forward.
Ah, then you my friend took on an unnecessary loss. He was clearly in the wrong.
Too bad that you can't chase him anymore because you already caved in. Its like doing that is like pretty much taking the blame for the accident.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ah, then you my friend took on an unnecessary loss. He was clearly in the wrong.
Too bad that you can't chase him anymore because you already caved in. Its like doing that is like pretty much taking the blame for the accident.
I understand, as I said in one of my previous posts, I am a panicking idiot

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Which of these look better?
No filter: View attachment 2608199
"Cartoony" filter: View attachment 2608200

I'm leaning towards the filtered one, except I might exclude the extra shadows in certain places.
Looks like the filter adds some line weight and enhances existing colored shading, while also adding some area border shading (especially for the shirt). It's a nice effect.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
The filter fades away the details next to the silouette. I think that this moves away from the original instead of enhancing it. I would let it as it is or improve the details through this kind of approach that was already done to some scenes:

1741713_lisa-tf_1.png 1741715_lisa-tf_1.png

Jul 12, 2021
"My grandmother just died... I can't do this right now... The last good person in my family is dead... The world just got a lot darker for me... I'm not asking for pity, I just... I'm sorry but Vash and I won't be on this thread for awhile. I really need them to keep me from doing...the unthinkable... I don't know how long it'll take... Goodbye Chilly and all my other friends on this thread."

-Legally Anon

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes