Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
Commissioned Art #6 Part 1: "20 Missed Calls"

Here's the slightly modified original planned ending for Lisa. From what I understand she was supposed to be talking on the phone, but it was too much of a pain in the ass, so now the husband is trying to call her instead. A thing that might be hard to see is I tried to give the illusion of the phone vibrating and the squiggles are the sound of the phone ringing. The reference I used was from a game called House Chores by Siren so check it out if you like the look. Enjoy.

Lisa - Ending.png

Sep 22, 2019
Commissioned Art #6 Part 1: "20 Missed Calls"

Here's the slightly modified original planned ending for Lisa. From what I understand she was supposed to be talking on the phone, but it was too much of a pain in the ass, so now the husband is trying to call her instead. A thing that might be hard to see is I tried to give the illusion of the phone vibrating and the squiggles are the sound of the phone ringing. The reference I used was from a game called House Chores by Siren so check it out if you like the look. Enjoy.

View attachment 2600276
You take commissions??? drop the commish link!!!

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
My back was hurting for a bit but I have pills for that, I have a history of back pain, otherwise I'm fine.
My car is dented up and scratched up, but thankfully still usable.
Ah, that's good to hear. I hope you get well soon. Was there another car involved or just your own?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Physically alright aside from my hurting back, mentally I'm still freaking out, car has some damage but still functional
Which part of your car did you get exactly got hit and can you retell what you were doing? Not exactly my specialty but I do work in traffic accidents.

Edit: Well, used to work in one. Got removed from it due to "office politics" and "insubordination"(I don't like licking boots).

Reactions: CrimsonINC

TifaStrife13

Feb 19, 2021
Hope you're doing okay Chilly
I was gonna ask about editing the game without breaking it - I can edit scene dialogue just fine but that's bout it, but take time to recover

Edit: Sorry if this question gets asked a lot

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Which part of your car did you get exactly got hit and can you retell what you were doing? Not exactly my specialty but I do work in traffic accidents.

Edit: Well, used to work in one. Got removed from it due to "office politics" and "insubordination"(I don't like licking boots).
So this is what happened, we were turning left, it was a two lane turning lane, I was in the right lane, he was in the left. A car about three or so cars ahead of me starts idling and turns on their emergency lights causing a traffic jam. So essentially everyone decides to take turns to make this turn, one person from the left lane makes their turn then someone from the right switches to the left and makes their turn and so on and so forth. When it gets to my car, I switched lanes, but the other guy comes up really fast and hits me. My car got hit on the side and the rear.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes