Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Sn1g

May 5, 2019
Hello. I'm for the first time. Tell me where can I download the latest version with the latest updates?

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2018
I swear as so as I’m done with this army training I’m getting back to drawing for this game. But I got 8 weeks left and I only get my phone for the weekends.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
gross mind is such a good artist and the perfect person for a remake of urban demons. too bad he is already involved on two other projects
Once he's done with Littleman it would be awesome if he went to work on a sequel to UD. I think remakes would be overkill at this point because already enough of a foundation to create a new story for UD.

Sn1g

May 5, 2019
All is well in the original. But as soon as I open the game through RPG Maker VX Ace, translate the first lines of the game in the "New game map - Edit Event" section, save the changes in the game, the resolution immediately flies.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
All is well in the original. But as soon as I open the game through RPG Maker VX Ace, translate the first lines of the game in the "New game map - Edit Event" section, save the changes in the game, the resolution immediately flies.
The game uses a modified .DLL file in it's system folder. The file resets itself whenever a change is made via RPG Maker. You must keep a copy of the file in standby and copy it back into the System folder whenever a change is made.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

HaluPrime

Aug 11, 2017
Hello, I am trying to translate the dialogues of the scenes in csv format.

Is there a way to change the format of the files or their structure so that the game is still able to read them.

I have already been able to translate the dialogues in particular without touching so much the commands with translator ++, the problem is when making them csv files again they completely change the structure with the original ones.

I would like this incredible work to reach more people who are not encouraged by language.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks

Jul 12, 2021
Hello, I am trying to translate the dialogues of the scenes in csv format.

Is there a way to change the format of the files or their structure so that the game is still able to read them.

I have already been able to translate the dialogues in particular without touching so much the commands with translator ++, the problem is when making them csv files again they completely change the structure with the original ones.

I would like this incredible work to reach more people who are not encouraged by language.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks
"While I've never used a translator program before, couldn't you open the file in notepad, put all text inside into the translator, then paste it back into the file opened in notepad? This still could cause a problem since coding is sadly english, at least this one is, so as long as you know which text is code talk and which is the dialogue, in theory it should work out. I apologize if my ignorance is unhelpful."

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes