Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
So I'm working on the next picture and it involves the cosplays and I gotta say, Lisa's sucks dick! So I gotta redesign hers before I can make the image, but I'm not a comic reader. So which version should I make of Poison Ivy?

Jul 12, 2021
Big Boss understands where I'm coming from and he seems to agree that it needed an update anyways. Is that outfit from something or is it your own creation. Not a comic reader, so its hard to tell.

HaluPrime

Aug 11, 2017
"While I've never used a translator program before, couldn't you open the file in notepad, put all text inside into the translator, then paste it back into the file opened in notepad? This still could cause a problem since coding is sadly english, at least this one is, so as long as you know which text is code talk and which is the dialogue, in theory it should work out. I apologize if my ignorance is unhelpful."
Thanks, I'll try, there are 573 .csv files, it's going to be a long process

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Big Boss understands where I'm coming from and he seems to agree that it needed an update anyways. Is that outfit from something or is it your own creation. Not a comic reader, so its hard to tell.
I drew the bust myself, that version of Ivy is the one from the Justice League Action cartoon

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Um.. dev? My game crashes when i look at the art gallery. It is fine at the first, but it crashes at picture 100?
The folder has too many images for the game's coding to handle.
I can't fix the coding for the gallery myself and the person who made the coding for the gallery as been MIA for years.
Just do what Zaiaku said and look at the images through your PC's gallery viewer.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
The folder has too many images for the game's coding to handle.
I can't fix the coding for the gallery myself and the person who made the coding for the gallery as been MIA for years.
Just do what Zaiaku said and look at the images through your PC's gallery viewer.
Okay... so i can understand no more updates or fixes in the mod right?

Hontor

Jan 3, 2018
Yo,
did i hear that there is an bug in my gallery script? It breaks after the 100th Image, is that all or is there more?

ChillyScholar if you are panning an update soon i could take a look if you like

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yo,
did i hear that there is an bug in my gallery script? It breaks after the 100th Image, is that all or is there more?

ChillyScholar if you are panning an update soon i could take a look if you like
Dude, where have you been?
Yes, the bugs seems to be that there are too many images in the Fan-Art folder so after a set amount are seen in game the game crashes. I can DM you a copy of the scripts file since other scripts have been updated since you've been gone.

Reactions: CrimsonINC
Jul 12, 2021
Update: I'm gonna look for some other designs until something strikes my artist sense for Poison Ivy (No offense Mr. Scholar, just not my fancy) so I'll move on to the next part, which I've already started. Here's a hint: Endings.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes