Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 29, 2022
¿Puedes usar el truco del teletransporte para volver a la casa de Dizzy? Si es así, haz eso y luego sal por la puerta. De lo contrario, tendrás que usar un guardado antiguo o reiniciar el juego.
A shame, at least the game is God and is worth starting over. Last question, is this version definitive or will there be more updates?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mind sharing what the "big change" in said update entails? I'm curious and hoping that you finish/upload it soon.
New multiple fully functioning cheat codes to change the characters outfits and a large bug fix on the Fan-Art viewer (no more crashing when viewing lots of images)

Last edited:

Papaco_Pistoleiro

Feb 25, 2020
I've had my ups and downs
Apologies for the delay on the update, I really should just hurry and upload a temporary download on GoFile...
Hey man, big fan of your mod. May I ask you what were your plans for the highschool storywise? I have been thinking about learning RPGM mechanics and maybe in the future make a custom, the idea of Neala subverting the director and colleagues is very interesting.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Biggest problem would be getting art for that. While both Nergal and Chilly had plans for that, nothing came out of it

Nov 28, 2018
I for one wouldn't be interested in expansion of high school/Neala plotline simply because I play Urban Demons to play as Peter. Neala stuff sounds like a different game material and I think it just wouldn't fit thematically, thus I'm glad Nergal/Chilly dropped whole thing. I care more about expanding what's already there anyway.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
I for one wouldn't be interested in expansion of high school/Neala plotline simply because I play Urban Demons to play as Peter. Neala stuff sounds like a different game material and I think it just wouldn't fit thematically, thus I'm glad Nergal/Chilly dropped whole thing. I care more about expanding what's already there anyway.
I see your point. Truth be told though, the game was originally intended to be played as both Peter and Neala, but the development was cut short due to Nergal’s personal issues. Thus an expansion with Neala could actually restore at least part of the game’s original plot. I personally would love to see that happen, but I understand that everybody has their personal preferences.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Papaco_Pistoleiro

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
My personal interest would be to rewrite the highschool to be played through as Peter, but give the opportunity for interactions with Sydney, Dizzy, Neala, Sarah, and Lisa, all in a different location, with different outfits (schoolgirl/professional). But that would require me to have more capacity for involvement than I am able to commit to at this time.

Nov 28, 2018
My personal interest would be to rewrite the highschool to be played through as Peter, but give the opportunity for interactions with Sydney, Dizzy, Neala, Sarah, and Lisa, all in a different location, with different outfits (schoolgirl/professional). But that would require me to have more capacity for involvement than I am able to commit to at this time.
Now that's something I would like to actually see, I would definitely play that. Maybe one day (I won't count on it, especially that I have little to no ability to make it happen myself). Still, your idea resonates with me the most.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
BTW, if you install RTP with wine crossover and play the exe with it too, you can play this game/mod on M1 Macbooks.

lol

Edit: also be sure to not replace everyting when dragging bug fix files into the folder :(

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Say, has anyone ever attempted to turn the busts into full body, I was working on my bust rework and looking at the pictures at hand to kinda of work out some of my own

• Hey there
Reactions: CrimsonINC
Nov 28, 2018
Come to think of it, do Dizzy and Neala have night scenes you can access when interacting with with them when they sleep? I recall other characters having them but not those two. Maybe I'm wrong and it's been a while but it would be cool to have those, wouldn't be too much effort since all that would need to be done is to reuse some other scenes (for Dizzy just her lying on her back and for Neala whatever could work).

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes