Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Hahqv

Feb 17, 2020
Alright, here is the new update to the mod! This has everything from version 5.5, everything from the bug fix, and a couple of new things as well. There are only 5 new scenes in this release, with one of them being test room only. The major changes to this update are scripting work, those being an update to the Fan-Art gallery by Hontor and new alternate outfit cheat codes done by f95guest389 . As for the new scenes, it's a new morning BJ with Mom and the genie harem that I've been teasing for years. The test room only scene is a double TF scene with Ochaco and Toga from My Hero Academia that was down by walk314 . Old saves should be able to get these new scenes quickly, but as always I have provided a full purity save with this release.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT GOFILE LINKS ARE TEMPORARY!! WHEN IT GOES DOWN, TELL ME SO I CAN RE-UPLOAD IT!!

Download: or

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just downloaded and to receive messages it does not work for me this error appears

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
In the options menu it has an option for using "updated images" and mentions using someone's images. What exactly is different when using that option? Does it change the overall gameplay experience, or does it just effect a few scenes/images?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
In the options menu it has an option for using "updated images" and mentions using someone's images. What exactly is different when using that option? Does it change the overall gameplay experience, or does it just effect a few scenes/images?
It changes the busts of characters to those made by SecretSal

Bossman223

Feb 22, 2023
How do you beat goap ? I am stuck on the part where neala is surrounded by 2 succubis and I can't interact with them. I also have tried getting goap to jump on them as the game suggested but died nevertheless

Reactions: willsuperdub

Fanwin

Feb 7, 2021
I could use some help.

I supposed to text Mrs. Jennings two times to unlock the Park scene, but I dont know how to get her phone number.How can I find it ?

Reactions: GethWho
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes