Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

bonapotar zvex

Dec 24, 2022
for some reason i'm stuck in this section and i'm not sure what to do i got 10 hearts for all characters btw, is there something i'm missing here ?

Jul 12, 2021
"At night or certain points like Jennings when she changes at school (I'm pretty sure its still like that in the mod, sorry if I'm wrong) go to their room and talk to them to 'touch them' which gives a boost to corruption and is a switch for some events. Hope that helped pal!"

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Joven476

May 20, 2021
Can someone tell me how I get the number of ms love I've done everything but I can't call her to be my nanny because her number doesn't appear

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Glassfishbowl, the artist for Urban Demons, is incredibly talented and has a unique stye that is difficult to replicate. To my understanding, she has stated she will not work on anything related to Urban Demons without Nergal/NU.
Well that and also these days she seems more interested in just making Dragonball animations under her alternate username FunsexyDB

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I mean, for what little it counts for my defense I never exactly followed GF's work outside of this game. I happened to see some of the FSDB stuff separately and her style in that was JUST different enough from UD that it didn't click for me until just now.

Mar 6, 2018
I’m gone for a while so what the hell going on here? Well I want to get back in to drawing again who do people want to see from the original cast.

Jul 12, 2021
"Hey y'all, I've come with the next part of actual mod related content, the ending to Bridgette's Lover branch. Since its been awhile, let me remind you all what I mean. In my mod there are 5 extra and story branches where content is gonna be added for each woman. Story branches obviously are new ways the story can progress, but you can only choose one of them to go down while the extra branches don't have story and as such can be acquired if you know what to do. Lovers is a story branch where you only choose said woman to romance and every one of them will have one. The idea is you are choosing them as your 'one and only' so going after any other woman will grant you a strike, three strikes and that woman is locked forever. Kinda like you're messing with someone's love and heart, ya know? As Seifer from KH2 would say: 'Isn't this romantic!' Enjoy :)"
Mom - Ending - Lovers.png

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
"Hey y'all, I've come with the next part of actual mod related content, the ending to Bridgette's Lover branch. Since its been awhile, let me remind you all what I mean. In my mod there are 5 extra and story branches where content is gonna be added for each woman. Story branches obviously are new ways the story can progress, but you can only choose one of them to go down while the extra branches don't have story and as such can be acquired if you know what to do. Lovers is a story branch where you only choose said woman to romance and every one of them will have one. The idea is you are choosing them as your 'one and only' so going after any other woman will grant you a strike, three strikes and that woman is locked forever. Kinda like you're messing with someone's love and heart, ya know? As Seifer from KH2 would say: 'Isn't this romantic!' Enjoy :)"
View attachment 2781974

Oh my this looks awesome, but could you explain a little better?

Is this something coming up in a future patch for this mod or is it already there? It's been a minute since I played it and this looks fantastic!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes