Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
"Ok, I'm putting my foot down! I apologize if this comes off meaner than I intend, but no more talk about the official Urban Demons on this thread. I don't care if the thing is being remade or its a completely new game/sequel. I don't care if its real or not, all of this is causing Chilly some serious distress. The mod is over, he has no obligation to add the new stuff, especially since it looks like its on a completely new engine from the old one. If Chilly wishes to keep his eye on the official thread, that's his choice. I know you all are super hype for this, he isn't. Respect his wellbeing and mind by not adding more stress for him. Thanks from Belmontking12."
Well, out of respect for chilly i won't ask about this...

That said. I find it hillarious that in 2024 someone thinks he can "put his foot down" to prevent a forum to go off topic.
I cant believe I have to explain this in 2024, but. Best thing you can do is just ignore them and don't feed the trolls.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I would say what the hell is going on, but it looks like nobody knows!

I've been trying to find out a way to animate this damn thing other than just redrawing the picture over and over. Any tips? View attachment 3476325
most 2d games nowdays use skeletal software like dragonbones or live 2d or you could try something like blender with auto interpolation. moho also has AI tools for frame generation.

Reactions: Wishingformore
Jul 12, 2021
Well, out of respect for chilly i won't ask about this...

That said. I find it hillarious that in 2024 someone thinks he can "put his foot down" to prevent a forum to go off topic.
I cant believe I have to explain this in 2024, but. Best thing you can do is just ignore them and don't feed the trolls.
"See the thing is, Chilly is HOPING its a troll so he doesn't have to come back and work on this. For years he's wanted to completely forget this project, but its assholes like me (do excuse that part for Wishingformore since I quoted you also) who keep doing art for this that keeps him coming back for minor updates to add them. I kid you not when I say he's thought of just deleting the thread. Idk if you can or it just archives or something. Regardless, the more people bring notice to him coming back to something he hates only fuels his misery. Plus on my part, the official has nothing to do with this mod. Yes, its the same game, but its an older version that Nergal changed making them basically separate entries. So yes, maybe the wording was weird or outdated, but it gets the message across. Just because I can't do anything about it, doesn't mean I can't protect my friend from things he doesn't like."
I would say what the hell is going on, but it looks like nobody knows!

I've been trying to find out a way to animate this damn thing other than just redrawing the picture over and over. Any tips? View attachment 3476325
"I mean, that's the basics of animation. You keep making the same image except slightly different until it loops back around or something new occurs. If you wanna use a shortcut like AI, that's your choice, but keep up the good work and keep improving in the things you enjoy my friend."

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
"See the thing is, Chilly is HOPING its a troll so he doesn't have to come back and work on this. For years he's wanted to completely forget this project, but its assholes like me (do excuse that part for Wishingformore since I quoted you also) who keep doing art for this that keeps him coming back for minor updates to add them. I kid you not when I say he's thought of just deleting the thread. Idk if you can or it just archives or something. Regardless, the more people bring notice to him coming back to something he hates only fuels his misery. Plus on my part, the official has nothing to do with this mod. Yes, its the same game, but its an older version that Nergal changed making them basically separate entries. So yes, maybe the wording was weird or outdated, but it gets the message across. Just because I can't do anything about it, doesn't mean I can't protect my friend from things he doesn't like."

"I mean, that's the basics of animation. You keep making the same image except slightly different until it loops back around or something new occurs. If you wanna use a shortcut like AI, that's your choice, but keep up the good work and keep improving in the things you enjoy my friend."
No it neither gets the word across nor can you protect him...

The only thing you're accomplishing is the streisand effect. Come on this isn't news.

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
So urban demons remake being done by Nergal isn't a lie but there are heavy changes. Here is link to the FAQ.
No thanks Nergal, I'm not attracted to or convinced by either the art or the direction of the project.
If it had been a sequel, maybe, but if you're going to do that I'd rather copy and paste the game's source code into the new game engine.
I will see it as a curiosity, but I will always keep the story and original art, at least on my part (besides this mod is the peak of this game).

Mar 6, 2018
Well just got done reading the news and there's a lot to unpack here. Sorry Chilly if this causes stress but may not be as bad as it seems, maybe. Here's my thoughts on it.

First I'll say the old art looks better to me than the new. Looks a bit to anime, the neck and but madden me a little. Because we got a neck that looks smaller than the characters wrist and an ass that can knock down merchandise on both sides of the isle at the same time. I know I not a good artiest so shame on me for saying it. It's just a peeve of mine. Plus it's not animated. :confused:

The story is all most a copy and paste with a change here and there. The biggest wtf to me is no pure route. Only blackmail and corrupt because Peter has "evil powers". I'll like it when Peter can say he love's he's women and mean it. Other than yeah their my whores and two steps away from being a pimp.

The last is why not just make a sequel than a remake? One reason why Nergal is remaking it is to have a better game engine. Because the one it's using now is soon to have no support. That and Patreon is giving Nergal headaches, so far back on old relabel? I don't get it other than to finish a project that was never finished.

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam
Jul 12, 2021
"Ok, so since my last statement was laughable or something, I would like to reiterate using some hopefully less mean-spirited words. Both Chilly and I (two predominant workers on the mod) do not want to hear about the (in my opinion) awful remake. If you like it, hate it, or want to discuss it, please leave it on the Official's thread and not this one. Obviously I can't stop anyone, but it is seriously bugging the both of us. Chilly because he doesn't want to think about all the stress he went through, and me because it has nothing to do, aside from name, with us. I'll continue making stuff for my own mod using the OG version and all it came with. Even if I wanted to use the remake's stuff, its a different artstyle, coding, engine, everything. Even using Live2D tools, I couldn't replicate it or break it down into frames for animations or scenes. Good, bad, amazing, or mediocre, I don't care about it. I do hope it is everything everyone wants in the remake and it is successful for Nergal's Nest and his team. I hope this wraps up the discussion or at least lowers the mentions for awhile. Thank you."
-Belmontking12

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
"Ok, so since my last statement was laughable or something, I would like to reiterate using some hopefully less mean-spirited words. Both Chilly and I (two predominant workers on the mod) do not want to hear about the (in my opinion) awful remake. If you like it, hate it, or want to discuss it, please leave it on the Official's thread and not this one. Obviously I can't stop anyone, but it is seriously bugging the both of us. Chilly because he doesn't want to think about all the stress he went through, and me because it has nothing to do, aside from name, with us. I'll continue making stuff for my own mod using the OG version and all it came with. Even if I wanted to use the remake's stuff, its a different artstyle, coding, engine, everything. Even using Live2D tools, I couldn't replicate it or break it down into frames for animations or scenes. Good, bad, amazing, or mediocre, I don't care about it. I do hope it is everything everyone wants in the remake and it is successful for Nergal's Nest and his team. I hope this wraps up the discussion or at least lowers the mentions for awhile. Thank you."
-Belmontking12
understood (y)

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
Sharp facial features in curvy bodies are like chocolate in burguers:
not the place where you want to get them :HideThePain:

ridar

Mar 25, 2018
Hello everyone. Are there any other download links? The mega page is empty, the GoFile file will be uploaded within a year.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes