Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Well, I'm sure it's limited to just busts and reorganizing the Memory Room, but your "live and let live" to loli is well known and you have been rather insistent on not doing anything regarding it. Then again, the busts were provided by someone else, so it shouldn't have been surprising. Still great stuff.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well, I'm sure it's limited to just busts and reorganizing the Memory Room, but your "live and let live" to loli is well known and you have been rather insistent on not doing anything regarding it. Then again, the busts were provided by someone else, so it shouldn't have been surprising. Still great stuff.
I just prefer for l0l1 stuff to be put into a spoiler if it's super explicit, just to avoid any issues with anyone that would be against such content. I don't want the thread to break up into arguments again.

Seeing as this is just a bust, I thought it would be okay to post on it's own.

Also, check out Cycle's thread if you want to get a clear idea on why I've been working on this stuff with Amanda.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkComics

potrio

Feb 1, 2023
Guys I guess I have a problem with the babysitting. Everytime i try to trigger babysitting with any character the Vicky event starts. Any help?

brightawake

Nov 16, 2022
I have a very dumb question. How to get to that Gamadeus place? De demon lady told me to bring a bunch of items, but I've no idea what to do next in the Otherworld.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
*Checks GoFile*
Cycle has nearly 1400 downloads!?
Alright, you guys have to give me your opinions on the game at this point!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkComics
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes