ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Please vote
1) Continue Ms Amos doggy scene View attachment 87704
2) Continue Ms Amos straddle/ride scene View attachment 87705
3) Continue Fem-Bowser/Bowletta doggy scene View attachment 87706
4) Start a new scene altogether (with a REASONABLE suggestion) View attachment 87707

I'm not sure if I can make a proper voting poll in the thread, if I can someone please show me how

EDIT: Included images of said scenes to help people when voting in case they haven't seen them all yet
Reposting on this page to make sure people see it

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Option 1 definitely!!!!(Even its been used alot....it's still my fav next to the one mentioned below)

But some part of me says option 4!!! (You can try to make the Ms. AMos kitchen fuck scene with other characters like MOM or Pegah since they are spotted near the kitchen OR AMAZON POSITION)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Option 1 definitely!!!!(Even its been used alot....it's still my fav next to the one mentioned below)

But some part of me says option 4!!! (You can try to make the Ms. AMos kitchen fuck scene with other characters like MOM or Pegah since they are spotted near the kitchen OR AMAZON POSITION)
Ms Amos fuck scene is something I will considered unreasonable cause of it's preset background

What amazon position?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So far both doggy scenes are tied with 3 votes

My tumblr also has a new question for you guys so check that out please: chillyscholar.tumblr.com

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
is Fem-Bowser/Bowletta gonna be a sex scene when you get sucked into an arcade machine and you beat the lvl?
Honestly I just did the first frame for fun and posted it here just to see if people liked it, but thanks for the idea

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Honestly I just did the first frame for fun and posted it here just to see if people liked it, but thanks for the idea
hey man. if you wanna add BS stuff into your game i can help with ideas. we could make it a top down dungeon crawler with real time action like the secret of mana. we don't need to make it complex but just have a game character sprite and have him has an attack animation. the hardest part would be making a game UI if you want to go the extra mile to make it more arcade like.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
hey man. if you wanna add BS stuff into your game i can help with ideas. we could make it a top down dungeon crawler with real time action like the secret of mana. we don't need to make it complex but just have a game character sprite and have him has an attack animation. the hardest part would be making a game UI if you want to go the extra mile to make it more arcade like.
You're a real game developer man

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Ms Amos fuck scene is something I will considered unreasonable cause of it's preset background

What amazon position?
AMAZON POSITION is a woman-on-top position in which the woman is more dominating. Thought it would be good idea since Neala becomes dominating if you choose purity route. I think you can even try it out for Taylor and Kaylee. 1517013216537.jpg

Reactions: stas777

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
AMAZON POSITION is a woman-on-top position in which the woman is more dominating. Thought it would be good idea since Neala becomes dominating if you choose purity route. I think you can even try it out for Taylor and Kaylee. View attachment 87863
You know this mod has no original art. Only edited art. If we were to try to get new sex scene we'll either have to hire an artist like glassfish or find someone who can match her style. Or have chilly to gain years of art experience and the ability to match her art

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes