Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well you could have either Sydney or Mom (whoever the MC is fucking) eat the other out. If possible. (Nergal should really come up with something like that)
Good idea however there is not really a good reference to how that would look however that would get rid of the problem of Peter's head as I can sketch out his head from the scene I took it from. If you or anyone has a good reference that would be amazing.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Dude. What the hell is up with Dizzy’s face?
So Lisa and Sarah are a bit squished in general and dizzy's face is just too weird...
Dizzy is just getting fucked silly, I really had no frontal reference for her other than a bust like how Kaylee is... I'll change if you guys really think I should

What do you mean by squished King? Like make their heads bigger or something? I can do that

Good idea however there is not really a good reference to how that would look however that would get rid of the problem of Peter's head as I can sketch out his head from the scene I took it from. If you or anyone has a good reference that would be amazing.
Perhaps using Donna's ride scene could help, like using it as the sitting pose with the other female's head is inbetween the legs so you don't have to worry much about the size of it since it's covered, here is a quick mock up, though I would suggest moving everyone's body more to the right so they would all fit nicely
threesome mockup.png

U

User_305918

Yeah I was thinking of going with 2 as well

I forgot Fae Queen should probably get this too?
If your capable of doing it. Go for it. (Although I am surprised you haven’t done so with the other “Furry” characters)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If your capable of doing it. Go for it. (Although I am surprised you haven’t done so with the other “Furry” characters)
The current game does have GlassFish's cowgirl Lucy doing the scene, and I finished Pooh's version

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Both doggy scenes from the vote are still tied, I'll just go ahead and make Ms Amos first just to be safe

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright Ms Amos' doggy scene is done
Ms Amos Doggy.gif

And since the straddle scene didn't get many votes let's start a more poll! Which character should I finish the doggy scene for next?

1) Kaylee? kaylee-doggy (1).png 2) Dizzy? dizzy-doggy2 (1).png 3) Sarah? sarah-doggy (1).png 4) Lisa? lisa-doggy (1).png 5) Coach Mary? mary-doggy (1).png or 6) Bowletta/FemBowser? bowletta-doggy (1).png

U

User_305918

Its so hard to decided who should have the next pose. But I think Lisa since we don't really have any poses of pounding her pussy. I do however want to see more tit fuck poses (either Nurse Donna's or Neala's).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Its so hard to decided who should have the next pose. But I think Lisa since we don't really have any poses of pounding her pussy. I do however want to see more tit fuck poses (either Nurse Donna's or Neala's).
I want more titfuck too, if only there was a close up version of Mom's that I could edit DX

Reactions: overvelming

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Sorry for not replying Chill but the new version of sarah and lisa look good now, they just squished in comparison to the others that was all but its all good now. Here is an updated version of the scene but I still don't have a head because I want a shy head or and angry head depending on who I choose to be fucked and who gets licked. threesome-concept-2.png

Reactions: Crawdaddy

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Sorry for not replying Chill but the new version of sarah and lisa look good now, they just squished in comparison to the others that was all but its all good now. Here is an updated version of the scene but I still don't have a head because I want a shy head or and angry head depending on who I choose to be fucked and who gets licked. View attachment 88561
you drawing this from scratch? it's pretty good if it is

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry for not replying Chill but the new version of sarah and lisa look good now, they just squished in comparison to the others that was all but its all good now. Here is an updated version of the scene but I still don't have a head because I want a shy head or and angry head depending on who I choose to be fucked and who gets licked. View attachment 88561
Pull back the sitting woman a little bit to the left and make it so the one getting fucked only has one arm shown.

Maybe use Dizzy's hallway fuck scene for the head since it's partly on the side and use Neala' s tf scene to held with an expression

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes