Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
U

User_305918

I was gonna suggest if the women on the bottom was Sydney, use her bj shower scene head while mom pulls on her pigtails.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I was gonna suggest if the women on the bottom was Sydney, use her bj shower scene head while mom pulls on her pigtails.
Good suggestion, but that would probably make it harder when editing the scene to be different characters, I know I'm gonna make this shit into Lisa and Sarah as soon as King is done

U

User_305918

That’s why I said I was “gonna” but your idea seems better

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
you drawing this from scratch? it's pretty good if it is
Not really I'm sketching them from scenes so doggy girl and Peter are from Kim's scene in the store while licked girl is from Donna's like Chill suggested.
Pull back the sitting woman a little bit to the left and make it so the one getting fucked only has one arm shown.

Maybe use Dizzy's hallway fuck scene for the head since it's partly on the side and use Neala' s tf scene to held with an expression
So there is the problem I made all the sketches on the same layer so I can't move her away from them so its no good on that front.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Alright Ms Amos' doggy scene is done
View attachment 88475

And since the straddle scene didn't get many votes let's start a more poll! Which character should I finish the doggy scene for next?

1) Kaylee? View attachment 88476 2) Dizzy? View attachment 88477 3) Sarah? View attachment 88480 4) Lisa? View attachment 88478 5) Coach Mary? View attachment 88479 or 6) Bowletta/FemBowser? View attachment 88484
Lisa or FemBow. Lisa could be ridden on the bus, and of course Bowletta is a nice addition character wise.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Not really I'm sketching them from scenes so doggy girl and Peter are from Kim's scene in the store while licked girl is from Donna's like Chill suggested.
So there is the problem I made all the sketches on the same layer so I can't move her away from them so its no good on that front.
Bad King, always have multiple layers, just use whatever program you have just to select the lines of the sitting person and make sure to remove the background I'll do it for you if needed

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@belmontking12 here is my edited version of the threesome frame you made, one with the face shown so you can imagine what it would look like between the legs, along with it gone, I hope it helps you

threesome (1).png (with) threesome-1 (1).png (without)

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Bad King, always have multiple layers, just use whatever program you have just to select the lines of the sitting person and make sure to remove the background I'll do it for you if needed
Sorry I was at the movies for a while anyways I think you misunderstood what I meant by that, the sketches were under the same layer, the background and the source material are on separate layers and are on a backup file from the program I use. I also downloaded the sketch you made however I am taking a break from this to continue making scenes for my "project." I am not dropping this just its on my backlog until I get more time so thanks for the help!

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The look on her face is a nice touch. Be a good 10 heart scene where she’s finally broken. Also I see some digital square around her tits. Is that normal?
Some gifs have that issue when they get posted, I'm not sure what causes that, the gif of Lucy had the same problem. They won't appear in game however.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I still have more doggy scenes to do, but I'm bored with them right now

I don't know what to do next, if anything

U

User_305918

Well maybe do some titfuck scenes? I still feel like there have been some women who have been neglected as some are well endowned with giant tits.

TheMarijan

Aug 28, 2017
Love the new ideas for the mod. Also, congrats on getting your own thread!
I was just wondering if you intend on adding some new characters? Like that Indian/Arab, police woman, finishing up Gym teacher interaction, etc.?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know if it would be possible, but perhaps somebody could commission glassfish for it:
A missionary position scene from the same angle as the doggy style scene. Apart from being able to be morphed into scenes for all the girls without too much trouble, you could also combine that with the doggy style for threesome scenes.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes